Truth or Dare - 6

"I swear," Bruce muttered, only so Thor and Loki could here. "If this thing lands on me again it's rigged." 

Thor chuckled and Loki smiled. 

The bottle slowed down to a stop and landed on Loki. "Is this not your first time being picked by the bottle, Loki?" Thor questioned. 

Loki frowned. "What did you just say?" he asked, shaking his head. "Anyway, Bruce, truth or dare?" 

"Thanks a lot," Bruce muttered. "Truth." 

Loki nodded. "If you could kill Thor, would you do so?" 

Everyone looked at Loki, horrified. "What?" Loki demanded. "What kind of question is that?" Steve asked. "A question," Loki replied. "Anyway, Bruce...your answer." 

"No," Bruce said. "I would not." Bruce spun the bottle and it whirled around the table. It stopped on Loki again who gave everyone in the room an evil look. "Truth or dare?" Bruce questioned. "Truth," Loki answered. "How many times have you stabbed Thor?" 

"I don't know, above 100, who knows!" Loki answered. Everyone looked scared as the God of Mischief turned to Rhodey.

"Rhodes," he said. "Truth or-"

"Dare," Rhodey interrupted. "Blow up the War Machine suit." 

There was silence. Then, everyone except Rhodey and Tony burst out laughing. "That takes ages to make!" Rhodey protested. "And it uses a lot of money!" Tony added. 

Sam snorted. "And are you not a billionaire?" he asked the mechanic who didn't say a word. 

Natasha tossed Rhodey a gun, and he walked outside to blow up the suit, everyone following him eagerly (minus Tony) to see what would happen!

Rhodey fired bullets at the suit, and when it didn't explode, Clint hit it with an explosive arrow. Metal flew everywhere. Back inside, everyone was laughing. Rhodey and Tony, however were glaring daggers at the god of mischief who was cackling. 

Rhodey spun the bottle and it landed on Tony. "Truth or dare, Tones?" he asked, leaning back in his seat. "Dare," Tony answered, as if it was the obvious choice and he didn't need to be asked (which he didn't).

"Invite that guy - Stephen - over here to join us," Rhodey said. Tony frowned. "Who?" he asked. Everyone except Tony, Thor and Loki shared looks, like, What?! "Stephen," Rhodey said. "Your friend."

Tony still looked confused. "Who?" he repeated. "I'm pretty sure I don't have a friend called 'Stephen'."

Clint chuckled. "You have a problem, man." 

Bruce nodded. "Yeah." Tony raised an eyebrow. "Does everyone know this 'Stephen' except me?" he asked.

Bruce rolled his eyes. "The sorcerer," he said. Tony blinked. "Stephen Strange, the wizard!" Bruce exclaimed. "Oh, him," Tony muttered.

"That took a while," Rhodey commented, smirking. Tony still looked confused. "You want me to invite him over here?" he asked. Everyone nodded. "Playing games?" Everyone nodded again. Tony chuckled, shaking his head. "He will not like that. But, you do you." 

A few minutes later, a portal opened and Stephen stepped through. He turned to Tony. "What do you want, Stark?" he demanded, crossing his arms. "Good question," Tony said. Stephen rolled his eyes and went back through the portal. 

"That was your chance!" Natasha exclaimed. "To do what?" Tony asked. "To confess your love," Sam said in a dreamy voice. "I don't like him," Tony said. "You do," Wanda said playfully, hands glowing red. 

Ignoring them, Tony spun the bottle, and it landed on a certain angry assassin who was not in the mood to be picked...

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

So, now I have more reads than a story I first posted in August so I am SO happy for this! You guys are great and I wanted to thank you for reading, commenting, and giving me great ideas for this book!

Notice: More MCU characters will be coming soon and ships will be changed so stay tuned!

I also want to say a special thanks to CupCake--Queen for being so supportive of this book and others, and giving me great ideas! Thank you so much!!

Next chapter will be posted soon so, thank you all again, 

Daughter of Athena