Truth or Dare - 7

Natasha scowled at everyone in the room, as if daring them to say anything. 

No one did. 

Which was understandable. Making an assassin any more angry than they were currently was not a smart move. 

That Tony did not understand, or care about...

"Is someone angry?" he asked in a baby voice. "Do you want a hug, Natty Nat? Want us to comfort you and make you-"

Natasha pressed a knife against Tony's throat. "Say another word," she said. "And you're dead." 

Tony didn't tease her after that. "Alright-y then. Truth or dare?" he edged away from Natasha, since the knife was still in her hand, aimed at him. 

"Truth," Natasha answered, regaining her calm demeanor. 

Tony stared blankly at the floor. "What would you do if Clint died?" he asked, not looking up. Everyone else looked amused - except Natasha, that was. 

"If Clint died, I would kill everyone in this room, then myself," she said, voice cold and stiff. 

"Aww, Nat." he asked, leaning forward for a kiss. Natasha accepted it. "Really?" Natasha nodded. "Yes," she said. They kissed again, until being rudely (or so they thought) interrupted by Rhodey. 

"I hate to repeat myself, guys," he said. "But, get a room!" 

The room burst into laughter, apart from Natasha and Clint whose faces were as red as tomatoes. 

Natasha leaned over and spun the empty bottle, smiling faintly as it whizzed around the table. It was calming...somehow. Apart from everyone else, trembling in fear, praying they wouldn't be picked. This game did not bring out the best in people. But they played, nonetheless. 

Just as the bottle was about to stop, the TV turned on. "-Avengers are missing, thought to be captured, but no confirmed news yet," a reporter was saying. 

Everyone froze, not caring who the bottle was landing on. "Crime is unstoppable throughout the city, and our police are gone and the Avengers are gone," another reporter said. "Crap," Tony muttered. 

"We have to help, right?" Clint asked. No one said anything. 

Natasha dragged herself out of her chair. "We have to do our stupid jobs, don't we?" she asked. Steve nodded with a huff. "I'll go grab my stupid shield." 

(5 Hours Later)

The Avengers came back into the room panting. "It's night?" Tony asked, returning to his seat. 

"It would seem that way, yes," Clint said, imitating Vision. Everyone laughed. 

Everyone looked at where the bottle had stopped. Bucky. 

"Truth or dare?" Natasha asked. "Dare," Bucky said, ready for a challenge. He faltered after seeing the murderous glint in Natasha's eyes. 

"Give Steve a smooch," she said. Bucky looked confused. "It means kiss," Sam deciphered, and Bucky nodded. 

Just as he was about to peck Steve on the cheek, Natasha held up a hand. "Buh, buh, buh. On the lips.

Bucky looked at Steve warily. They leaned towards each other and kissed. "Stucky!" Clint exclaimed, beaming. This time no one asked. 

The two pulled away almost as soon as their lips touched, and Bucky got off Steve's lap to spin the bottle. 

This time he didn't use his metal arm. 

There was a roaring sound coming from above. Everyone stood up. "What's that?" Wanda asked, hands red. "Good question," Thor said, summoning his hammer. Tony's suit wrapped itself around him and Steve brought out his shield. 

Natasha retrieved her guns and Clint picked up his bow. Everyone got ready for a fight, until they heard a crash upstairs. 

They rushed up, and saw a...ship with the name 'Benatar' on the side, parked in the rubble. Tony's face was livid. 

Five...aliens...and one human, walked out of the wreckage. Tony frowned. "Who the hell are you guys?" he asked. All weapons were pointed at them. 

"Chill dude," the human said, holding an oddly shaped gun. The rest of them had weapons out. 

"You didn't answer my question," Tony said, voice called. "Who-are-you-guys?" 

The six newcomers stared at the Avengers in surprise. "How do you not know us? We're the Guardians of the Galaxy." 

The human puffed out his chest. "And I'm Star-Lord!"

All the Avengers frowned. "Who?" 

Oohh! The Guardians are here!

I hope you've been enjoying this story, and I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters. 

Anyway, I went on Wattpad today and saw this book with 600 reads. My jaw just dropped. 

Thank you all so much for reading, voting, and giving me general feedback and ideas because it means so, so, much to me. 

Anyway, if you have any requests feel free to tell me at any time because I love to know what you think, and what you'd like to happen!

Thanks again, 

Daughter of Athena