Truth or Dare - 8

"Wait, so you're the guardians of the what now?" Tony asked, once the newcomers were inside with the Avengers. 

"The guardians of the galaxy," the human corrected. Tony nodded, waving the question off. "And you're from space?" Steve asked. "Yes," the green woman confirmed. "What are your names?" Natasha asked. 

"Drax," the grey guy said. 

"Gamora," the green woman answered. 

"Mantis," the lady with the antennae answered. 

"Rocket," the raccoon said. The Avengers blinked. A talking raccoon?!

"I am Groot," the tree looking guy replied. The Avengers nodded. A talking raccoon...and a talking tree...definitely normal.

"Peter Quill," the human said. "But you may know me as...Star Lord." 

The Avengers blinked blankly, obviously confused. 

Gamora rolled her eyes. "You've gotten negative reactions from every-body!" she exclaimed, emphasizing on the last word. She turned to the Avengers. "Who are you?" 

After everyone introduced themselves, the Guardians sat down with the Avengers. 

"Okay," Rhodey said, nodding. "So, why are you here, on Earth?" Rocket smiled (can a raccoon do that?!). "Well, we wouldn't have ended up here if Quill, didn't make us end up on his dad's planet!" he exclaimed. 

"We wouldn't have ended up there if you didn't steal the Anulax batteries!" Peter snapped back, jabbing his finger at the raccoon. 

"They're called Harbulary Batteries," Drax said, keeping his calm demeanor. 

Peter blinked. "No, they're not!" 

"Well, you want to know why I took them?" Rocket asked. "Sure," Peter grumbled. "I did it because I wanted to!" Rocket snapped. 

Peter scoffed. "I feel like we've had this conversation before," Gamora muttered. "Yes, we have," Mantis confirmed. 

"Wait," Sam said. He turned to Peter. "You're dad has a planet?" he asked, eyes shining. Peter frowned. "More like he is one, well, was one." 

"What do you mean...'is' and 'was'?" Wanda asked. "I am Groot," Groot said. "Yeah, we know, buddy," Tony said quietly. "No," Rocket said. "Groot's vocabulary consists of 'I' and 'Am' and 'Groot. Specifically in that order. Anyway, what he said was-"

"We blew him up," Loki and Thor cut in. "How do you know 'Groot'?" Gamora asked. "They taught it at Asgard," Loki said. "It was an elective," Thor added. The two glared at each other. 

"You blew up you're dad?" Rhodey asked. "He was evil," Gamora said. "So, no one was sad." 

"Anyway," Peter cut in. "What are you guys doing?" Sam grinned. "Truth or dare," he said. "What?" Drax asked. "Truth or dare," Sam repeated. His smile fell when he saw the Guardian's blank expressions. "You've seriously not played it?" 

"Or heard of it," Rocket muttered. "How do you play, exactly?" 

After explaining, the Guardians grinned evilly. "Alright," Clint said. "Want to play?" They nodded. "I'll start," Clint said, reaching towards the bottle. He spun it, and it whizzed around the table...

...and landed on Rocket. Clint smiled. "You wanted to know how to play. This is how you play. Truth or dare?"

Hi peeps!

Shorter chapter today, but I hope you enjoyed it since the Guardians of the Galaxy are now being involved in the storyline. 

Now, any more characters you want to be a part of this because if there are any then just comment righhhhtttttt here -->

(Or you can Private message me or post on my feed but it's your choice!)

Thanks for reading, next chapter will be coming soon!

Peace out people ✌

Daughter of Athena