Truth or Dare - 13

Thanks to RavenDragon643 for giving me the idea for this chappie! Hope you liked it, please tell me what you think!  

"Hey, wait for me!" 

Something, or someone crashed through the window and joined the hug. Tony's eyes widened. "Hey, Pete, watcha doing here?" he asked. 

Peter let go of the hug with everyone else and frowned. "I've finished all my homework and I'm bored. Can I please join you?" Tony was about to say no when Peter gave him his signature puppy dog eyes, causing Tony to grumble a "Yes."

Peter sat next to Tony, that was, until Tony had to spin the bottle. He sat back down, his only thoughts being, Don't land on Pete, don't land on Pete, don't land on Pete, as the bottle spun around wildly. 

And, guess what? He jinxed it. 

Tony was about to protest to giving him a dare when Rhodey got a somewhat evil glint in his eye. "I'm doing it, because Tony's ones for Pete will be boring. Truth or dare, kid?" 

"Dare!" Peter chirped. "I dare you to let Tony treat him like a little kid for two weeks." A few people laughed, and Tony's worried expression turned to a happy one. "Question: what age?" he asked. 

Rhodey raised an eyebrow. "How 'bout three, four?" he questioned. Tony nodded. "Oh, yes please." 

Peter looked annoyed from where he was sitting. "Do I have to act like a little kid?" he asked. Rhodey shook his head and Peter breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey, Petey," Tony cooed in a baby-ish voice. "Want your blankie? Your Luke Skywalker cushion? Daddy's here and he can get you whatever you want." 

Neither of the two had noticed that the room had went silent. "Daaad," Peter whined. "Don't mention that cushion." 

"You know, I never asked you guys to act like father and son, but you do you," Rhodey spoke up, breaking the awkward silence and causing Peter and Tony to both blanch. 

The room burst out laughing at the duo. "FRIDAY was right!" Clint yelled, pumping a fist in the air. 

"Let's just stop," Tony said, but his words were barely audible as Peter reached out to spin the bottle. It spun. It spun. And  it spun. 

And it landed on Loki. 

"Whyy me?" Loki moaned. "If it lands on me one more time I am leaving." Thor slapped his brother on the back. "Come on, brother! As these Midgardians say, 'Lighten up'!" Loki raised an eyebrow. 

Sam snorted. 

"Anyway, Loki, Truth or Dare?" Peter asked eagerly, leaning forward, and would fall out of his seat if he wasn't sitting on Tony's lap, with his da-mentor holding him in place. 

"Truth," Loki drawled. "Do you like Thor?" Peter asked, causing Loki to blanch and gag. "No. He is too..." Loki wrinkled his nose. "...too... loud, annoying, and was a pain in my ass when I was trying to take over the world! And he's my brother. So, no!" 

Thor rolled his eyes, already having his eye on someone else (And it's not Jane for once) in this fantastic city called New York. 

Also a change. This time it wasn't Steve yelling "Language!". It was Tony. "Careful! Language! There's a child in the room!" 

I hope I have eliminated all Thorki in furthermore chapters. I'm not gonna go back and edit them (Simply cause I'm too lazy), so just deal with it!

Sorry for not updating in like two weeks, I have been busy with the end of school, and it is dam stressful especially with Christmas coming along and everyone at school just arguing and stuff. 

But, anyways, I'm glad I've been able to finally update. I'll update some other fics today as well!

Peace Out!

Daughter of Athena