Before you read

Heya to everyone who found this or maybe already was a reader of the previous version of this.

First of all, I'm sorry for deleting it all of a sudden after I promised to publish another chapter. My disappearance had to do with family matters, and well, I'm glad 2020 ended already. While I was gone, it made me realize how much fun writing on Wattpad brought me (even if it was kinda involved with stress). For the past few months, I've decided to rewrite this book and let me say it was hard to start again. I was only continuously changing up the first chapters over and over, honestly just wasting my own time.

And at the same time, genuine thank you to all of the people who read it (and will maybe read this). As someone who's always overthinking each small detail, it's nice to know at least a part of my work was 'enjoyable'. Seeing someone vote on a chapter, leave a comment or even just read it was enough to make my day. So, thank you. It meant a lot :)

But now when I try to read the first chapter I wrote back then, well... I'm cringing real bad. There's no way for me to read them without exiting the work 100 times out of pure shame. But that's a good thing, I think. Means I learned at least a few things and am more aware of stuff (or hope so at least).

So, I'll be staring this over. It won't necessarily be a rewrite of each scene, but more of giving it a new plot based on the same rules. I'm probably still taking this way too seriously, but who cares lol. If anyone is interested, then I invite you to read the upcoming chapters, and I hope, enjoy them :P

(This will also include a gender-natural reader now.)

So for now, I wish for all of you for 2021 to be a whole better year, since 2020 was kind of a shitty joke. Stay healthy, drink water and have a great day/night!

Bye-Bye!