Chapter Nine - Saki-kun

Guess who's back again! :D

It's been more than a year since I updated Welcome Home, but honestly, I'm so happy to be back on Wattpad. So much stuff has happened in my life recently that finally going back to writing my comfort fic just feels so right. This is me getting soft and cringy here, but I regret so much giving up on my story, because of people who didn't even care about me or treat me right.

If there's anyone here who needs to hear it, remember that you will always be the most important person in your life, and if someone mistreats you, please don't let them control your life. I know how letting certain people go can be hard, or even seem impossible, but just please don't let them trap you. It can take a lot of time before you feel like you yourself are enough, but there's always a way out from these toxic situations, even if it may feel like it's already too late. Take care, everyone, and remember, each of you deserves to be happy :)

It will be okay <3

And also, I have tried to search Wattpad for some nice Kokichi fanfics but wasn't able to find many that weren't discontinued or ones I haven't read already, so feel free to advertise yours or someone else's stories here in the comments, and I will be happy to read them if you have any :) 

I'm not necessarily happy with this chapter, but I think it's just something that will help me start writing again. I have also rewritten most of the chapters, so there might be any slight changes, but nothing too major. So for now, hope you'll have fun reading <3

🍭🍇🍭

"Are you sure you're gonna eat all that?"

Once you fled the school, the first thing that Kokichi mentioned was how hungry he was. Not that you were any different - being called to the principal's office made you skip most of the lunch break. And even though your energy was sucked out after the talk with Kirigiri, the teen's enthusiasm proved to be surprisingly contagious. Before you could realize where you were headed, you soon found yourself standing in front of one of the Mcdonald's buildings in the area.

"Of course," Kokichi replied, almost proudly. "By this time, every member of my organization is required to have a tea break. It may not seem like it, but breaks like these can greatly improve your productivity."

"That doesn't sound like something a harmful organization would have," you retorted.

"That's because I'm a pacifist. Well, for the most part. Those who dared to defy me are now working hard in Syberia right now. "

You narrowed your eyebrows.

"As long as they were still alive, that is!"

You just shook your head as Kokichi did his characteristic evil laugh, before taking another bite of the food that you had just a moment ago. Kokichi decided to order twenty nuggets, along with a Mcflurry and a cola. To make it weirder, no more than five minutes have passed since you found a sitting spot on a bench somewhere in the local park and he had already eaten half of his order. And you were just starting to eat yours!

"So... uh..." you stared awkwardly at the ground before you. You two found an old playground in the area, after realizing all of the inside and the outside tables were already occupied. Maybe one or two kids were playing either somewhere at the swings or see-saw, but besides that, the little park was really quiet. Some elderly people passed by you from time to time, but nothing exciting was going on around you enough to talk about with Kokichi. Not finding any better topic, you decided to ask about the elephant in the room standing there from the moment you left Hope's Peak. "Did Kirigiri want something from you, too?"