Sitting With The Stars

~~Armin's POV~~

4:17 AM, June 4th

It's like a canvas painted sapphire and amethyst with specks of white clawed to it's surface. I read that the sea is this kind of blue when the sun goes to sleep. I cannot wait to see it with my own eyes someday. The stars form so many constellations and alignments, it's practically impossible to not visualise a picture through the masses of bright orbs! I couldn't sleep so I decided to not waste my time procrastinating it, instead I headed out here, against Levi's curfew rules. It would be stupid for him to punish me for sitting outside, right? 

"Armin." A voice said bluntly from the stairs of the cabin.
"Jean?" Jean pulled a half asleep toothy smile and started walking over. "Please don't tell me you told Captain Levi-"
"Huh? Nah, I'd never snitch on you, or Connie, or Mikasa, or Reiner, or- You get it, I'm not gonna snitch unless it's Eren. That suicidal maniac always gets on my nerves y'know?" Jean chuckled whilst pushing his hair back. 
"I suppose you two don't work well together majority of the time." I said, glancing up to the sky again.
"Understatement. Anyway, how come you're out here Arlert?"
"I'm glad you asked! I'm looking at the stars! The pictures they can create are endless!" I grinned, pointing up to the bright functions of light.
"Ha, to be honest, looking for a pack of conveniently arranged stars that create images in the sky is not something that I'd go out of my way to do, but I'm here now so use your nerdiness and show me some damn constellations!"

I didn't know whether or not to be offended or excited, but Jean of all people was interested in something I was too, so I started to point out the pictures I could see. He did too, laughing and pointing out ones that looked like Eren but deformed. I laughed along with him, knowing Eren wouldn't hear because he was probably being suffocated in Mikasa's night time bear hugs.

"Oi, what are you doing out here?" Jean cursed under his breath at the words and we both stood up and looked at who had confronted us. Military Police uniform uniform still on, sleek blonde hair tied into a bun with a chunk of hair pushed towards the front to form a fringe. Annie? "Why are you out so late?" Annie asked, voice monotone as always.

"I- uh, I asked Jean to come out and look at the stars! I-i-if you're going to report us, don't blame Jean, just blame me, Annie!" Annie stood there, confused. I had never seen her without her poker face. For some reason, it sent a rush of heat throughout my body and up to my cheeks.
"Tch, I wasn't going to snitch you two in either way." A sigh of relief emits from both Jean and I, glad that Leonhart was letting us off.
"What's the catch?" Jean asks, slumping over. 
"Catch? There is no catch, Kirstein. Just show me a couple stars or whatever whilst you're at it. No one's ever down this side of the forest aside from the scouts so I can take a while off of patrol, I guess."

"O-Oh, Okay!" I say smiling, glad she wasn't going to report us or blackmail us.
"Well sit down, grump, I'm basically an astronaut now so listen up to my co-piolet!" Jean jokes, half-choking me in a friendly over-the-shoulder hug. Annie smiles and scoots closer, seeming genuinely interested. Jean on my right and Annie on my left, I was surrounded by two good friends who wouldn't push aside my interests to pursue their own in a selfish manner cough cough Eren. Annie smiling, Jean shutting up about his hatred for Eren, it was incredible.

 "Oi, brats."

auehuesjeud 
Part 1 is donE. If people like this, please let me know in the comments! This is my first Wattpad story so if you like my writing so far and you would like more, please let me know! Thank you so much! 

ik this is certified trash but-
eh