um, the big straight with the gay

ahhhhh tysm for 340+ reads my dear little sexies
wth i come back to write now we're at 360+ ((thank youuuuu <3333))

bruh 370+ <333
omg stop reading my story my heart cant handle this i love yous

btw updates may be a lil messy and spaced since i'm going back to hs so yeah

bb Armin's POV - 

"Hanji, quick, the canon!" The abnormal just stomped on Daz! His blood is everywhere, all over me and all over my horse. It ran straight past all my squamates, except for Reiner. He disappeared under the abnormal. Reiner is gone.

"Heichou, please let me-"
"Shut up brat! I can handle this!" Levi swung into the Titan's thigh and grappled into it's shoulder. Just as he did that, I realised the appearance of the Titan wasn't that of a genderless monster, but resembling a female. Everything about it was so feminine. Though other than it's monstrous size, Titans typically have one or more enlarged or abnormal features. Maybe an elevated chest was this Titan's... This was no abnormal. This was a shifter, like Eren. I'm sure of it. It's covering it's nape, evading all coordinated attacks and easily dismantling ODM gear. It is a threat.

Clank!

Multiple canons fired, hitting all different areas. Thighs, ankles, chest, face, eyes- every place that wasn't the nape. The Titan turned to the left, presumably to start running, Captain Levi still dangling off of it's shoulder. Hanji fired the canon at it's hand. The blueish crystal-like hand didn't shatter. Instead, the projectile was completely destroyed. Squad 3's canon aimed for it's eye and got a clean shot, momentarily stopping it. Levi circled around it's nape as multiple cadets were squished under it. The blood all over me wasn't mine, or the titans, but my friends', my comrades'.

Whiteish, bony, a hint of crimson.

"Armin!" Mina screamed.

Around my head.

"Canon! Get the canon! Hanji!"

Floating.

"It's wrist hardened!"

Canons. Finger.

"Armin!"

Shifting. Explosion.

Flick.

I see my blood. My blood dripping down onto my dead comrades. It's in my eyes. All over my body.

Eren's roar.

It's too late!

Running. We're running. No, It's running, I'm floating along. By my head. I can see, barely, though. Eren running, his Titan's jaw even more deformed. Why is he chasing after me? It hasn't even been a few minutes into the expedition and I'm as good as dead. I'm expendable. Erwin's smarter than me, Sasha's stronger than me, Historia's nicer than me, Connie's a better friend, Jean can cook, Levi can clean, Mikasa is incredibly amazing at everything, Reiner's manlier, Bertholdt's more considerate, Ymir's more reliable, Hanji's more creative, Eren's more athletic- Everyone's better than me in one way or another. I'm a waste of space.

The Titan's fingers wrapped around my body, securing me in it's grasp. I wouldn't scream. I couldn't. Where were we going..? It finger was coming up to my head. I believe it was going to knock me out, then eat me, or kill me, or use me for information- anything beneficial to the shifter. It's finger bend back as it ran, tossing me around in it's fist in every exaggerated stride. It tried to flick, but it missed. I hid my head under it's middle finger that held onto me so tight. My ODM gear had been crushed to bits. I was helpless. All I could do was take in my surroundings and form the best plan of action.

Annie's POV - 

I grabbed Arlert. I don't know why. It was just the first thing that came to mind. If I couldn't take the key to their mastermind plans, I may as well take the mastermind itself. He didn't claw, nor scratch or stab my hand. He just sat their, either dead or awaiting his fate. I know I cannot return him back to the walls now. I've lost my chance.

Eren staggered behind be, running and desperately trying to reach my hand, wrist, arm, shoulder- anything. But  I could dodge easily. My titan was slimmer, therefore more aerodynamic. My titan could adapt to sudden changes and terrains, dodge even the most indiscriminate attacks and detect abnormal circumstances and do everything to play the best move. He was just a strong, dickless, dunce with the sole intent to kill all titans. I have a real goal. Kill the devils, take back the founding titan and destroy the Eldians.
"If our goal is to take back the founding titan, why is Armin here?"

~~~~

omdfgff bruh im so sorry but I'll be leaving the story here. I've got a lot of work to do w/ highschool and that crap so I may or may not be on top of updating this. Plus, It's been over like, two weeks and I'm still stuck in Jearmin- so like, it's hard to write about Aruani when I'm shipping Jearmin again. I'm gay, you're amazing, sorry this is short, will update.

and uh

if you want me to start a jearmin story

comment pls

i want the big gay