Reiner's Tits

I AM NOT SORRY ABOUT THE TITLE 
I WAS OUT OF IDEAS STFU

HOLY FARK

thank you so much for 100+ reads! Means a lot to meeee <3

and we're getting some fuckin aruani action in **finally**

Armin's POV - 

I was heading back to the cabins to get a rest before tomorrow's expedition. Eren and the others had already gone back, so it was just me walking out here alone. It looked about dusk so I knew people would be heading back to their houses at this time. Many people bumped into me, none taking the time to apologise. I just brushed it off since it was rush hour. Something caught my attention though, something near the edge of the forest. 

It was a beautiful blonde woman. She was wearing a pin tuck beige dress with small flowers sewn all over. Her dress hung just below her knees and she wore long brown leather boots that complimented the colours of her dress. She was gorgeous. What would someone like that be doing out here? If she was a noble, then how come these were the circumstances she was met with? Not to mention this area was prohibited from citizens. This woman seemed so familiar yet so different. I knew not to be nosey but, she was just so... familiar. I'll ask her if she needs help with something. It's my duty as a soldier to take care of the people, isn't it? She may be lost. I've rarely seen nobles in this part of town.

sly bitch armin yo

"U-um, excuse me, ma'am," I began, walking towards the woman with quiet steps. "Are you alright?" I ask.
"Hm?" She replies, somewhat turning her head. The sleeping sun was behind her so I could only make out a silhouette. Pointed chin, curved nose and long lashes with a fringe that broke in three on her right. Her voice was calm though, almost emotionless.
"Sorry to disturb you! I just didn't know if you were alright or not, considering this is an illegal area to be in! I-if you need me to direct you back to town, I-I can-"
"Armin?" Shit. 

"Annie?!?" I replied, extremely scared. Was I just fantasising about Annie?!? "-I'm sorry! I just didn't recognise you, that's all! I'm so sorry-"
"Shut up. Why were you looking at me for so long..?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.
"I-I wouldn't have if I had known it was you!" Her stance broke at that. "Th-th-that came out wrong! I-I mean like, I know you know your way around here and I've never seen you in such attire so I was just confused as to who was out here!" I explained, stepping closer yet looking down. Annie didn't reply. She just looked at me. 
"You're so nosey. And to be honest, if Mikasa saw you looking at another woman like that, she would leave you."
"WHAT?!? W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?"

"See, you're even denying it. I knew it. You and Mikasa have been secretly dating. But don't worry. I don't care. No one cares. Jeez, you're extremely unfaithful for looking at other women in whilst also being intimate with Mikasa, Armin."
"I don't know what you're talking about! M-Mikasa, and me? She would never stoop that low!" I yelled, somewhat scaring Annie as she fell back into one of the trees. "Y-you know she's batshit over Eren! W-why would I ever-"
"I won't act like I didn't hear your conversation behind the barracks. 'Fine, but smack me if it happens again! I don't want you to be stuck on your back again!' Remember that, Armin?" She replied, impersonating Mikasa in a shitty manner.
"We weren't- Oh my lord, we weren't doing that! We were talking about the fight last week! A-Annie..." Then I realised something. "I-if you said you don't care, why are you trying so hard to let me know that you're aware of us potentially dating? Why do you care so much?"

She was quiet. I was too. She just glared at me.
"Don't be so full of yourself. I DON'T care that you and Mikasa are dating!"
"WE AREN'T. Again, if you don't care then why are you making such a deal out of it? You seem to care more about my (nonexistent) love life than my profession! It's my duty to take care of citizens! I-I'm in my goddamn uniform!"
"You seem way too persistent in getting your point of you two not dating across."
"Annie, I was worried that someone was lost, turns out it was you, you misinterpreted my intentions and now here we are!" I yelled, pinning her to the tree. She wasn't that much shorter than me, but she looked a lot shorter right now. Maybe the boots from her uniform just gave her an extra couple inches. 

 "Y'know what, just go. Leave. I don't fucking care about it anymore." She growled, shoving me. 
"It really does harm to care about someone." I frowned, turning away to walk back to the cabins. I tried to move but I was met with someone's upper-man-titties.
"R-Reiner?"

"Armin." He said, face stern and lifeless as he glared down at me. He was with Bertholdt.
"How come you're out here? It's late." Bertholdt asked, somewhat pulling Reiner away.
"I could ask you the same thing, Bertholdt." He must've been drinking or extremely tired. I think everyone was- E-everyone was extremely tired, everyone was not drinking!
"Jeez, tone it down on the rude-metre. Leave Annie be." Reiner asked of me.
"I-I couldn't even recognise her. You must visit each other out of duty a lot to recognise her casual attire, I suppose. Aside from that, this is a peculiar time to be meeting up with someone, Reiner, Bertholdt. I'll leave though. It isn't my business." I said abruptly, pushing my hair back and once again, tried to make my way towards the cabins.

"A-Armin!" Annie? Why was she calling. I turned around with a clunk from my ODM Gear. "I don't care about you, but if you want to talk seriously and not under the influence of sleep deprivation, I'll meet you outside of BDFS at dawn or something." (Big Daddy's Fish Stall)
"Alright..." I replied. I wasn't one to continue arguments, but talking to her could either clear the air or fetch up a whole drama. I began to ONCE AGAIN, head back to the cabins, trying my best to block out any conversation behind me, but a few sentences stuck out.
"Can't you get enough of him?!? At this point you're just a traitor!" Reiner yelled. What does he mean 'can't you get enough of him' and 'traitor'? Especially the second part. I sped up so that my word would be kept to, not listening to another word he had to say. 

A new sun was birthed, morning woke up the mums and my liver is shaking - scary a/n

Eren's POV - 

"Hey, Armin? Why are you heading out so early?" I asked, sitting up from my bunk and stretching, hitting my arms on the ceiling. I was growing more. Fuck you Jean, I'm tall-ifying BITCH.
"O-oh, I'm just going to meet up with someone, don't worry."
"What the hell is it with you constantly meeting up with people in private?!? If you're snagging some rum, I'll-"
"Really, Eren? I'm not one to steal. And I'm just talking, not dealing." He replied, twisting the knob.
"Mmmm. Talking to Annie, in, heh, private, eh?" I teased, jumping down from the bunk and landing on a singular Bertoto leg. It crunched."
"E-eH?!? He squeaked.
"Ha, don't worry, secret's safe with me." I chuckled, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"I don't like her, E-Eren! W-we're just friends! Friends can talk in a friend-ish way, right?!?"
"No need to get feisty, you'll wake the others up." I grinned, knowing he couldn't deny it without bursting out crying, screaming or both.
"You manipulative genius." I merely laughed at his comment. "I'm going to sort something out with Annie, not do that you- you- you- um, imbecile!" Armin blushed, clearly getting frustrated. To me it was just amuzing.
"Did she get condoms a size too small?" I laughed, whispering at the same time.
"WHA- EREN!" 

"...You like Annie?"

cliffhanger

**BITHC**

eusy

um

bye

thanks

ueehaw

exceeding 1.3k wordies
bye kids
smoke your cacti 
put away your weed
eat your clothes

uh

bye
lmao

BITHC STEW