jean, eren and levi making fun of armin part #849856

Shit wth thanks for exceeding 230 reads! Means a lot! 

time for some motherfucking tea

btw cover is face reveal

100% me authentic real not photoshopped taken 4 milliseconds ago me legit no cap 

Levi's shitty POV - 

"You really knocked Eren and Jean unconscious. You knocked them unconscious. Right before a mission." It was quite out of the ordinary for Arlert to have such violent outbreaks, but hell, I'd beat up children any day. 
"S-sorry, Heichou..." Armin replied. Eren and Jean sat next to him snickering, seeming genuinely amused for some odd reason.
"Oi, brats, what's so funny?" Eren chuckled and Jean did too, trying so hard not to burst out in a fit of laughter.
"I-it's just the- pfft, r-reason he hit us!" Eren smirked, squinting stuttering. 
"Which is?" I asked, leaning in.
"Sir, I h-" 
"He's gotten himself a girlfriend!" Jean yelled, doubling over and laughing into his knees. Jean's cackling was followed by Eren. Armin went extremely red and stood up.
"Captain! I-I'm not dating anyone! It-it's a misconception! Annie and I aren't-"
"Tch, like I care if you two are dating. Just don't let it get in the way of your duty of a soldier." I said, somewhat teasing him too.
"B-but, we're not even dating! Wh-why would I-"
"Get ready for your mission, brats. I need to speak with Erwin and Hanji. I left the room, listening to Armin scream at Jean and Eren. I could hear them yelling stuff along the lines of 'I'm going to piss myself' and 'Eren, Jean, Mikasa's gonna' beat the shit out of you when she hears about this!'. To be honest, it was sort of funny.

Armin's POV because i'm gay for my best friend on the weekends - 

"Alright! All squads should know who they're with! Hanji will be leading with Squad 4! Dedicate your hearts to this mission, cadets! Be proud to call yourself a warrior! A soldier! A hero! Today, we take back another wall!" Cries of soldiers roared and echoed, bouncing off of any and every surface. Civilians cheered. It's been a while since we've heard that.

For this mission, I'm in Centre Cadet. I think I'm here because I'm pretty much useless when it comes to killing titans. I'm in Squad 4 with Reiner, Daz, Connie, Mina and Hanji. Reiner and Connie are Western and Eastern wings, Daz on the Northern Horse and Hanji and Mina on the Southern Horse. Hanji was very persistent on manning the canon. We waved the civilians goodbye and watched as the gate was lifted and the Military police ushered us towards the outer wall. I couldn't seem to spot Annie, though.

We ran out into the fields, little houses and town sprayed across the hills. We hadn't even head out about 300 metres before there was a heard of titans coming towards us. I fired the green smoke signal, then the red, then the black. I could see and abnormal pushing away the other 6 or so titans, going straight through their formation. 

"Reiner, Connie! Get those titans as close to us as possible and kill as many on the way!" The agreed and used their ODM gear to reach for the nearest trees. Levi's squad then Erwin's squad saw the titan herds and sent their scouts out. More titans were coming out of the forest, more abnormals too! I fired the signals and moved to the side of the Southern Horses. The titans were getting closer. Hanji was at the canon, trying to aim as best as she could with the bumps of the rubble below the cart. She fired a shot, hitting a titan in the chest which went straight through and hit another in the face. Reiner, Connie and Levi's squad mates finished them off. I can't believe this technique is actually working! I believe it was Ymir manning Erwin's squad's canon, Sasha on Levi's. They all had such precise aim, though Ymir seemed to be getting the rocks in the canon the quickest.

Levi headed towards the abnormals with Mikasa and Historia, slicing their napes into bloody fireworks. I shot a green flare and declared the squads finish their titan massacres and head back to formation so we could scout further. Samuel and Marco fired the signals too. It seemed as if squad 4, 1 and 2 had a mega group that was just perfect for titan killing! Eren looked bored though. I mean, having the ability to become a huge, destructive monster at will isn't exactly something anyone can do so I presumed that he'd be bored sitting on a horse.

"Oi, oi, oi, Armin, there's another abnormal up there! North-west!" Connie yelled, ushering for me to get my flare ready. If this is how it was not even a kilometre out of the wall, god knows how bad it is further out! I fiddled with the gun and shot up the black mist.
"It's got a nice ass for a titan!" Reiner chuckled, starting to direct his horse to the left as the rest of the squad did.
"Everything alright back there, Mina, Hanji?" I asked, peering back.
"All good here! Canon's awesome! Really loud, though!" Mina pouted.

"That's one tall abnormal, Armin! 'Bout 15 metres or more!" Daz yelled towards me the best he could. "Dunno why it's headed here, Miche's squad is closer!"
"It's called an abnormal for a reason, Daz!" Connie yelled.

I need to get that Yeager!

"There's no trees for us to use to take it down!" 

Can't hurt Arlert!

"H-Hey, it's getting a bit close!"
"Go for the legs!"

They're going to go for the legs.

"Daz!"

He's expendable.

"Tom! No!"

Blood on my body.

"AHHHH!"

I only see Armin, not Eren. Everyone else has an empty face, not even recognisable. None were filled with colour.

Only black.

Only white.

No purples.

No pinks.

No reds.

No oranges.

No yellows.

No greens.

No blues.

Nothing.

I'm on the wrong side of the rainbow.

Wait,

I see colours.

Purples...

Purple flares.

They're trying to kill me before I try to kill them.

howdy bitches

uh

yeah

um

hi

hope you enjoyed

sorry that this one was a little shorter

:D