Lionesses They Are

ye uh
Thank you for reading- i didn't think people would actually read this thing! Appreciate it!
No cover yet.
swear warning for those who don't like swearing.

~~Jean's POV~~

"Oi, brats." Armin and I saluted Levi as we stood up off of the grass, looking up to evade eye contact. Annie stood up carelessly after us, probably because she wasn't under his orders. Lucky bitch. "What are you doing out here?" Levi said.

"I-uh, we were-" Armin began, his salute falling to bits. 
"Shut up brat. I don't care anymore. Just get back to bed otherwise Erwin will be handling this." Captain, letting us off the hook- why? Annie ignored Levi and stood up, presumably heading back to patrol. Armin watched her leave. Creep. We two obeyed his command and rushed past him back into the cabin, trampling up the stairs and crashing into the door. I might've split some of the wood, but I didn't like that fucking door anyway. Armin fumbled with the knob and opened it. We were met with Eren

"Horse-face, what the hell were you doing with Armin? You tryna' get something outta' him?!?" Eren yelled, tugging at my poorly done-up polo.
"What the hell? No! We weren't doing anything you weird fuck! Also, I just bleached this thing! I don't have time for your bullshit, Yeager!"
"Will both of you please be quiet?!? Everyone's asleep and you're making a scene! I don't want either of you to get hur-"
"AY. Shut it Armin! Jean here has a little business with me that needs sorting, so fuck off with your shitty goody-two-shoe speeches and go back to reading about useless fuckery!" I could see Armin was hurt by Eren's words. Anyone would be.

Argh!

Eren fell to the floor, blood running from his nose as he tucked his knee into his chest. I don't remember doing that... I swear I was clean tonight.
"Damnit, Annie! What the hell was that fo-" Another foot to the face.

"Don't say that to Armin you bastard. You act like a child. Connie and Sasha act more like adults than you do. You act like an toddler on Pixis' amount of alcohol. You look like a failed abortion. You are a failed abortion. You are a horrible friend. Friend is a title that's too high for you, so you can be just a failure of a comrade. Stop speaking down to people. Your ego is bigger than your Titan. Your brain is smaller than your Titan's cock. Sorry, I forgot, your Titan doesn't have any reproductive organs. That makes it just the more truer. Apologise to Armin and Jean right now or I wont hesitate to beat you to a pulp each and everyday until you perish and burn in hell. You belong there you sociopathic, suicidal and ungrateful bastard."

The three of us were quiet, along with the whole cabin who witnessed everything.
"Couldn't have said it better myself." I say, expressionless.
"Eren!" Mikasa yelled, jumping down from her bunk and to Eren's aid. Armin was in shock, not by Mikasa and Eren's actions, but by the way Annie defended him.
"You're no better, Ackerman. You just want to sleep with your brother and protect him with your life. That's kind of sad, you know. Everyone here has goals, even Yeager. Do you have a dream? Do you, Mikasa?" Annie bluntly uttered. Mikasa didn't say anything. Instead, she stood up and began to yell back. 

"I may not have a dream, but at least I care about the people close to me! Unlike you, you never help Bertholdt or Reiner! What kind of friend does that make you? Not a good one, just as you said, a failure of a comrade!" Mikasa screamed, standing in front of Eren. Armin put a hand on her shoulder and tried to reason.
"M-Mikasa, please stop! You're not help-"

Whabam!

Just as Eren did, Armin fell to the floor, holding his gut with his left hand.
"Hey! What the fuck, Mikasa!" I yelled, pulling her by her scarf.
"Guys, stop fighting!" Historia said, half behind Ymir. 
"I'm severely offended by Annie's comment on behalf of our behaviour, Sasha, so I'm just gonna' sit back and watch for now. The fight of a lifetime is here, right before us!" Connie grinned, poking Sasha.

Reiner and Bertholdt came forward in attempts of calming the creatures.
"Annie, calm down, you don't have to start a figh-"
"SHUT UP, REINER! I HAVE A DELUSIONAL BITCH TO DEAL WITH!"
"A WHAT?" Mikasa screeched, clawing into her own palms. I tried to pull Armin away multiple times, but he was too close to the fighting girls.
"Girls, please stop! It's not worth it!" Marco whined, seeming really upset by the whole fiasco.
"Marco, go fuck yourself!" Mikasa shouted.

"Shut the hell up, Mikasa, and fight me! Fight me right now, you wimp."

~~Armin's POV~~

Though I was floor-ridden, I could still hear and see everything. I saw Mikasa begin to charge towards Annie, raising her leg in her sprint, most likely to kick. I knew it would be practically impossible to evade a Mikasa-Kick. Annie had defended me, now it was time to return the favour. 

Wham!

Down was Mikasa, faceplanted into Annie's feet. I stuck my leg out just at the right second. 
"S-stop f-f-ighti-NG." My gut hurt so much. I could see out of the corner of my eye Jean whispering something to Annie. Her eyes widened so it was probably something alarming. 
"Get well soon, Armin." Annie remarked, voice as monotone as always. "The stars were nice."

Annie left, so soon. Too soon. My gut hurt so bad. I tasted something bitter in my mouth. It tasted like blood. I could feel Jean's hands on my shoulders. I couldn't clearly see or hear him. I could make up the silhouette of Eren crawling to Mikasa's side. I felt a burning sensation in my calf mixed with the picture of Eren smashing my lower leg. I saw some bald guy push him away. Connie? Short haired girl starting to lift me up. Ymir? Sharp jaw... Thomas? Reiner?
"You're ______ irrational!"
"And I think you're being a bitch!"
After the yelling there was no more colours, no more pictures and no more sound. Just black. I think I'll rest for a bit. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 
1k+ wordssss! I hope you liked it!
btw if you got the reference at the end ily <3333333
thanks for reading!