Misunderstanding, Mikasa!

Annie's POV -

"I'll see you two soon." I say, starting to head over to the exit closest to the centre of the inner wall.
"Wait, Annie!" Reiner yells. I turned my head. If there is a MP meetup or whatever, I should head there, not be stalling with Reiner and Bertholdt.
"Hm?"
" I need to talk to you." Reiner growls, a stern scowl growing on his face.
"What?" He pulls me to the side and pins me to the wall. "What the fuck, Reiner?!?"

"Are you forgetting why we're here?!? We're here to reobtain the Attack Titan, not fall for fucking ARLERT!" Reiner yells, smashing his palm into my stomach.
"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!" I scream back.
"Don't act dumb! I can tell you like him, Annie! You stay behind to make sure he's okay, you always look at him, you don't act like yourself around him, you pull a damn Mikasa and protect him with your all, you go out of your way to be near or around him and let's not forget the bloody fact that you go red as the fucking Garrison emblem when he talks to you!"

I was quiet, I couldn't deny him.
"R-Reiner, maybe all of those things are true but I D-DON'T like him. He's weird, a-and nerdy! I-I know why we're here, I'm not that fucking thick headed!" I say back, quite flustered, really.
"BULLSHIT! Go back to Marley and love a real man! Not a dirty blooded Eldian orphan!"
"Are you forgetting where we come from, dumbass?!? He's a good person but I don't have ANY romantic feelings for him so go back to that loving household of yours and pore yourself a glass of bleach for dinner!" I yelled as I pushed Reiner off of me, hitting his head on the other wall in the hallway.

"You're a disgrace to Marley." Reiner growled. I couldn't possibly have feelings for Armin... Yet again, he did make me feel like no one else, even if it's one sided.
"R-Reiner, let's just go, she'll come to her senses soon enough."
"Come to my senses? Bertholdt, I'm okay, you guys are the ones making a debacle over something that isn't true!"
"And you're the one adding to it by riling yourself up after Bert attempts to resolve it. Sheesh, you must've been pegged really hard in the Female Titan Arc." Reiner said.
"I did what I could, don't take it out on me you disrespectful bastard albino porcupine!"

"Annnnnnnie! Can you sneak me a few extra nibbles? You've got a key to the military pantry, right?" Sasha sasha-d.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Die."

And so I left. 

~~The next motherfucking day~~

Armin's POV - 

"Morning, everyone." I yawned, protruding from the inner wall as I headed out to the training field. I was greeted by almost everyone, even people I didn't know. I had never received so much attention.

"ARRRRRRMIN!!!!!!!!!!!" Uh oh.
"Hello Eren!" I smiled, sort-of stumbling on my tight leg.
"Hey, missed you bud. We really needed someone... uh... mentally decent... out here... ha..." He grinned with a lopsided smile after finishing his sentence.
"Ha, that's nice to hear? Anyway, where's Mikasa?" I asked, stepping forward to look at Eren head on.
"Ah, she's doing crunches behind the cabins or some shit." I smiled and thanked him before heading off to her supposed location.

As suspected, she was just finished up her crunches and starting to beat up a wooden crate. I suppose everyone has to let their anger out on something. ((or someone mikasa you arminf cukginv bitch man hoe
"M-Mikasa?" I quivered, my heart sinking into my churned stomach. She gasped whilst straightening her stance to look at me. "H-hey. Sorry for interrupting your training... but... uh... i read your letter so I thought I may as well come talk to you now-"

It was warm. She was hugging me. Her scarf was messily wrapped around her neck so it flopped over my face as I tried to lean over her shoulder.
"A-Armin, I'm so sorry, I d-didn't mean to-"
"Mikasa, don't worry! I'm alright, so let's not dwell with that situation, we should move along."
As I said those words, Mikasa just broke. She was crying but it was mixed with slurred apologies and curses upon herself. I thought I was catching onto certain phrases but it would really just be I + Please + Sorry + Hate + Sniffle. "Hey, hey, if you keep crying you know I'll start crying, Mikasa!"