Gang'o McBang'o | BDFS

imbackbaby

Eren's mf POV - 

"...You like Annie?" A soft, sad voice asked. Well fuck me in the ass if it was, but I doubt that was Armin. These circumstances are really a pain in the ass so fuck me anyway. I looked at Armin's pale face, paler than usual anyway. It screamed "Kill me", "I am going to die" or "Damn baby that's a huge cock." Presumable the the first and second. Or-
"Bertholdt! N-no, Eren was just teasing me!" Armin squealed, running up to Bertholdt trying to explain.
"T-teasing?" Ber-thot asked.
"Hng!!! I mean, he was poking fun at a situation that w-wasn't what it seemed!" Armin cried, tugging on Bertholdt's loose shirt.
"It's not that I'm mad that you like her, it's just than you CAN'T like her..." Bertholdt semi-whispered. I was close enough to hear.
"If I recall, she's not a lesbian. I've met Ymir and damn, you can smell a lesbian from a mile away." I added.

"N-no, it's not that, it's- never mind. I just suggest to stop talking to her." Bargentoe said.
"The fuck? Don't tell Armin what to do!" I yelled, shoving Bertholdt into the bedframe of his bunk.
"Ay, shut the fuck up, I'm tired!" Connie screamed from his bunk in the back, waking up all the guys in front of him.
"What the hell, go to sleep it's fucking midnight!" Jean yelled at Bertholdt and I.
"It's dawn, dumbass!"
"No one cares, Yeager! Jean screamed back.

Ymir smashed our front door into the wall and started to lecture everyone.
"Oi, shut the fuck up you bitches! You've woken my Historia up! SHUT THE HELL UP AND SLEEP!" The other guys started yelling at her for barging into the boy's cabin, saying that she could've walked in on weird shit such as a gang bang or- y'know, just trying to explain that she could've seen shit she didn't wanna or need to see. I then realised Armin wasn't here anymore so I just apologised and told everyone what 'happened' between Bertholdt and I, but Reiner didn't seem to have it. I hurried past Ymir and ran out to look for Armin. 

If Annie and Armin were meeting up, they'd be meeting up where people wouldn't suspect them to be. So that cuts out anything that is useful to the human brain and anything that has to do with pain. Maybe the markets, there isn't a reason for them to not be there.

I forgot to change. I'm walking around in my shorts that are just a little bit to short and my shirt. I looked like a homeless prostitute. Some of the markets had opened a little earlier today which was ironically convenient for the two. I began looking at the stalls and who was near them. Candice's Brewery, Future Dining, Alcohol stalls such as Joe's and- Big Daddy's Fish Stall. All had quite a few people in front of them. Some naked hobos, a couple women covering their kids' eyes, Annie and Armin, Joe himself, a cow- OH, Armin and Annie! I ran behind the cow who stunk. It appeared to be a pet. Bummer, no steak. 

Annie's fukin POV - 

"Um, thanks for coming, I guess. 'Didn't think you would, if I'm being honest." I whispered, standing in front of Big Daddy himself as I spoke.
"O-oh, it's alright. Um, about me and Mikasa, w-we're not dating." He said, seeming genuinely upset that he had to explain it over and over.
"Yeah... I... I don't know why I reacted so much last night. It's not like I care who you date." He was quiet for a little and looked to the side, red-faced.
"Um, I just wanted to mention, um, y-you looked nice in that dress." I was silent but incredibly wide-eyed and redder than he was.
"Uh-um, than-thanks, A-Armin." Why was I stuttering so much? I-I don't like him, I don't think. It's wrong. Even if we weren't enemies and Marley supported him, I'm dying soon anyway. 

"OH HEYA THERE, WOULD YOUS IKE SOME MOTHERfrickin' FISH? IT'S JUICY AND WET!"
"Oh, fuck off Big daddy!" Armin yelled, grabbing my arm and dragging me who knows where. It was odd to hear him swear, but I would do the same. His hand was soft, tight but in a comforting way. If Reiner saw this all happen, heard what he said about my attire and saw me all red, he'd strap me down into a box and ship me off to Marley to be eaten by a soon-to-be warrior.

"S-sorry about that, Annie. Big Daddy was being a bit of an- eavesdropper, I suppose." Armin smiled, releasing my wrist as we sat on some rocks near the town's river.
"Y-yeah." I looked at him, his polo, red as roses, his pants, a dark brown-almost-black, his vest, a light beige and it all was complimented with the bright blonde of his glowing hair and his gorgeous blue eyes. I may like him, just a little bit... I'll never admit it to anyone other than me, though. "Also, I-I'm sorry if you had to get up early because of this." I whispered, realising he may not have been into waking up early.
"O-Oh, no worries! I usually wake up early to go to the library anyway." He said, motioning to the book sack he had also brought with him, presumably to return them on the way back to his cabin. "Are you into reading?" 

"I rarely read unless it's the newspaper. I've always preferred doing something that's more, um, active, I suppose. Y-you need to pay attention when you're reading-" Armin's face seemed sort of hurt by that. "-Sorry, I-I meant it as in I'm more of a hands on person when it comes to free time. I'd rather be out and about than stuck in a book." I replied. It still sounded rude.
"It's alright, I don't mind." He beamed, coming closer to me. "Y'know, you're a lot nicer when you're not around Reiner and Bertholdt. Th-they're really good people but when you're around them you seem just seem more hostile."
"More?" I asked.
"Ahh!" He put his head to his knees in embarrassment. "I'm sorry! I can't seem to say something without messing it up! I-I meant-"
"Don't worry, everything we've said to each other in the last 10 minutes has ended in stutters and desperate explanations."
"H-heh, I suppose."

"You seem a lot less coordinated around me." I grinned slightly, teasing him whilst pointing to his red face. 
"E-eh?!? Annie!!! I'm just tired!"
"Must be tired a fair bit." I laughed. 

Eren's POV - 

"The fuck Yeager? You dragged me out here to see two blondes commit to kinky verbal sexual foreplay? Jeez, this is a new type of-"
"No Horse Face, Armin lied for once in his life!" We both yelled, 'prolly a bit too loud because Armin and Annie's gaze was put straight to us.
"First of all, what the fuck Jean? We're talking! And second of all, Eren, we were talking so I didn't lie, and third of all, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPYING ON US?!?" Armin screamed.

Well shit.

Running from tiny man

tiny man catches us

somehow

it's the adrenaline 

he's got a few books

they're coming for my face

please no hurt boks

lmao im dead

to be continued

because

i've committed to this so i'll continue

yeehaw