Just part 11

you lil sexies
510+ reads?
wow
you guys never seem to disappoint <333
Love yous, thanks for the support!

omg u amazing people, 535+ reads <3

575+ omfl thanks loviessss

581

**fhrfbjjhfrdcnu**ED

Reiner's POV - 

Tch. I have fought Annie multiple times, and when reprimanding someone to the ground, she holds firmly, cutting off the pulse in every limb, but she wasn't treating Armin this way. She was firmly set on him, yet loose on the restraints. If she can't even hold an weak, tiny boy down then I doubt she can even carry on a conversation with him. Right now, Annie and I need to get back to Marley. Then I remembered.

"Armin, by chance, do you still remember how to manufacture planes?"
"H-huh? Reiner, why-"
"Answer me. Do you or do you not remember how to manufacture planes?" He was quiet, probably too scared to answer.

"No matter what I say, I'll still be forced into manufacturing one, right? Even though I'm just an amateur, you need one that desperately, I believe." He said.
"Your knowledge is free but the materials aren't. We need you to tell us what exactly is needed, Arlert."
"W-why do you need an aircraft? I'm not going do it if there isn't a good motive!" He's acting dumb. He knows we need him and he knows that we don't have good intentions, yet he's acting like he's considering it. What a bitchboy move.
"That is a personal reason. You'll find out when we're there. You'll be coming with us." I could tell Armin was wide eyed, even from metres away. He was scared, confused- all his hypotheses had fallen to shambles. But even Armin was more adaptable to these changes than Annie and I were. We had seen the horrors of Marley and the horror that is Paradis, yet it seemed like he had experienced both but caved in those differences and let his dreams take over. What a lucky guy he was.

"Reiner... Why? Why is this happening..?" Armin whined, quieting.
"That's not important right now, so answer the fucking question! For the love of god!" I facepalmed.
"I-I vaguely remember. It wasn't a priority of mine back in my district." He whispered, voice echoing off of the floor below him.
"You better be right about remembering because if you lie to us, you'll be going down with us." Annie called.

He nodded slowly, still trying to push himself up. Annie had stood up off of him, kicking him in the back. His restraints were somewhat tight, though someone so experienced in almost every area could easily untie them. Was Annie trying to let him free? We had risked Annie's identity, my life, Bert's life and the future of Marley and humanity for this. We came back with a boy. I'm unsure when Zeke will get here, along with Pieck and Bertholdt back in the walls, but for now, Armin will be of use to us as we try to reconnect with the others back in Marley.