Chapter 2: Meeting some celebrities

(Your nurse scrubs are up above)

Info key: 

(w/s)= worst subject (besides P.E.)

(f/fr)= favourite fruit

Italics = past/memories

Underline = Sign language

No one's P.O.V.

2 months before the incident

Kaori had just entered a boba shop, while (Y/N) and [Redacted] waited outside on a bench. (Y/N) was looking and her legs while swinging them back and forth. [Redacted] put his hand on her knee. She stopped swinging her legs and stared at him. "You know, if you want to I could tutor you in (w/s). I'm really smart and great at (w/s)" he told her while moving his hand further up. (Y/N) just shook her head no to the offer, she was extremely uncomfortable with what he was doing. "C'mon, I boost your grades." He offered trekking his hand onto her upper thigh. "(Y/N)! [Redacted]! I got your boba! (f/fr) for (Y/N) and [Redacted's favourite flavour] for [Redacted] and lychee for me!" Kaori cheered. [Redacted] quickly took his hand of her thigh and turned to Kaori. "Thanks Ori-chan." He told her while grabbing the boba cup. He checked his phone and seemed worried. "I have to go. My mom texted me. She wants me back home." He told both girls before both jogging off. (Y/N) didn't tell Kaori what happened, she was nervous that Kaori would blame her. Like usual (Y/N) stayed quiet.

(Y/N) walked to the only table that had people sitting at it. She tapped her hand on the top of the table to get their attention. Both males turned towards her ready to order their food, but blushed immediately after looking at her. She grabbed Daichi's hand and wrote the word 'order?' by tracing her fingers across his skin. His face flushed but he was confused why she was tracing the word on his hand. Sugawara was glaring at him from across the table. "Did you trace the word 'order' on my hand?" Daichi asked (Y/N). She nodded at what he said and pulled out her order notepad. "Can we get some tempura as a starter? And are there any dishes you recommend?" He asked. She nodded and pointed on his menu where it said 'Spicy Food', she was pointing at a dish called 'Coconut Beef Curry'. He turned his head and smiled at her. "Well, if you recommend it, I'll definitely try it." He told her. She smiled and wrote down Daichi's order on her notepad. She tapped Sugawara's shoulder to ask for his order. Sugawara turned to her and grinned. "I'll just have some mochi" He said. (Y/N) wrote this down and went off to the kitchen to deliver the orders. After she left their table, Asahi marched over to their table with a tight smile on his face. "Asahi-san? What are you doing here?" Sugawara questioned. After all, the three of them were models and movie stars and had side jobs, so there was no reason for him to be working at the café. "Because it's a nice area with nice people." He hissed out. Daichi's smile dropped into an angry sneer. "Really? Okay then." he replied coldly. Sugawara noticed the tension in the room and tried to change the subject. "You guys remember high school right? What do you think our kouhai are doing now?" He asked. The atmosphere seemed to lighten up a bit. "Hinata and Kageyama are probably pro volleyball players right now." Asahi joked around a little. Soon, they were all having a good conversation. (Y/N) came out of the kitchen with two circular trays on her hands. She placed down their food on the table. She smiled at them and left to go change back into the outfit she had on before (If you can't remember it's in Chapter 1 at the beginning). 

Time skip (after she finished changing)

(Y/N) went to the kitchen and grabbed a (f/fr) before saying bye to Kaori. (Y/N) walked up to Kaori and gave her a hug. "Aww, you're already leaving! Okay then, text me when you'll be home!" Kaori told her before going back to cooking. (Y/N) began to leave the kitchen and enter the café dining area. Asahi saw her enter the dining area and walked up to her. "Hey (L/N)-san? Where are you going? If it's far I can drive you there." He told her. She smiled and nodded happily at him as a way of accepting his invitation. Both of them began to walk towards his car. Once they had entered the car and were ready to go Asahi asked where she was going. She showed him the location on a map app. 'Children's hospital? Why does she want to go there?' he thought as he was driving. He decided not to question it and drove her there. Once, they got there she smiled at him and got out of the car. She waved at him goodbye, but was shocked to see him get out of the car. He closed the door and locked his car before following her inside. He noticed her shocked expression and decided to tell her why he was still here. "Sorry if this seems odd, but I sometimes visit the children's hospital. It-" he told her. he quickly stopped talking before he let anything about related to being famous slip out. She nodded at what he said and smiled brightly. 

Time skip

She was changed into her scrubs and began to walk down the hall way to see her first patient. She noticed Asahi was already gone, so she assumed that he was visiting one of the children. She walked down to a room with '1-12' on the front. She entered the room and saw a little boy sitting on his bed.

She closed the door to the room before turning and smiling at the boy

She closed the door to the room before turning and smiling at the boy. "Hi Emiko! How are you today? Did you take your pills?" she asked him with a gentle smile on her face. He shyly looked down at his bed and nodded. She put her hand on his head and gently ruffled his hair. He nuzzled himself into her hand. "Do you want to go outside to play with the other kids?" she asked him. He nodded slowly as if he was making sure that he was moving his head the right way. "That's great Iko-chan! Now, let's get you into your wheelchair" she said as walked to where his wheelchair was. She got it out of the corner and brought it by Emiko's bed side. She lifted Emiko up by the armpits and gently plopped him into his wheelchair. She opened the door and began to push the wheelchair down the hallway. When she got to the garden play area inside the building, she was shocked to see her close best friend since childhood,

Tsutomu Goshiki

A.N.

With the first hint, who have you limited the list (of who Kaori's ex is) down to? And you can also cross off Asahi, Daichi, Sugawara and Goshiki because she's not awkward around them. 

Happy Reading! Sayonara~! ~Author-san

Word count: 1192 words