Chapter 8: Bokuto!!

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

Bokuto ran towards (Y/N) and hugged her tightly then spun her around. She managed to not laugh and blow her cover as she hugged him back. He gently put her down then ruffled her hair slightly before whispering in her ear "Don't worry I'm not in contact with [Redacted] anymore." then hugging her again. She let out a relived sigh as she basically melted into his arms. He carefully placed her on the ground. "I feel forgotten." Atsumu said sadly. (Y/N) turned to him and was super confused. "Who's he?" she signed to Bokuto (He learned sign language just for her.). "That's Atsumu Miya! One of my teammates!" He announced proudly. "He looks stupid." She signed in return. Tsukishima and Bokuto burst out laughing at her comment. "What're they laughing at!?" Atsumu questioned angrily. "She said you look stupid." Tsukishima managed to say before laughing once again. Everyone else began to laugh at Atsumu as well as he hung his head and started to silently sob. Bokuto looked over at (Y/N) and saw her rubbing her arm. He knew that she only did this when she was uncomfortable. "Hey. You okay (Y/N)-chan?" He asked her as he placed his hand on her shoulder. (Y/N) just shrugged as tears blurred her vision. He wrapped her in a hug and the others paid. no attention to this though, they were too busy laughing at Atsumu. "Hey hey hey, little owl. Want to go get mochi or spicy ramen?" He whispered to her. She nodded and left to go change her clothes to leave.

Time skip (she finished changing)

(You're wearing number #07)

(Y/N) was slightly upset since she changed and then someone spilt food on her as she was making her way to the dining area causing her to have to wear one of Kaori's backup outfits if something like that ever happened. She walked out nervously and hugged Bokuto's waist from behind. He turned around and smiled down at her. "Hey little owl! Ready to go?" He asked her. She bashfully nodded and followed him out of the café. Bokuto brought her to a cozy restaurant and the waitress quickly seated them at a booth table because she was a huge fan of Bokuto and Oikawa. They sat down and now Bokuto had a clear view of her outfit and began to blush. "Damn, little owl." He mumbled under his breath. (Y/N) didn't hear him but noticed the blush on his face and felt a little bit self-conscious about what she was wearing. she shifted her arms to try and cover herself up but Bokuto wasn't having that. "What're you doing little owl? I thought you looked nice! You don't need to cover yourself up!" He told her, his gold eyes shining. She removed her arms and stared at the table. "So what've you been up to little owl?" he asked her. "I'm a nurse at a children's hospital." She whispered. "Really? That's great!" He cheered with a smile. The waitress from before walked over to the table and leaned close to Bokuto. "What would you like to order~?" She asked him. He was repulsed by her but replied anyways. "Two bowls of spicy ramen." He responded coldly. The girl nodded and ran off to the kitchen to get the ramen. Bokuto turned back to (Y/N) with a grin. "Hey little owl? Is [Redacted] still trying to contact you?" Bokuto questioned while rubbing his thumb on her cheek. (Y/N) shifted closer to him and nodded. A few tears leaked from her eyes and Bokuto wiped them away with his thumb. "Hey hey hey! It'll be okay! I'll protect you from [Redacted]!" Bokuto told her happily making her face light up. The food came out pretty quickly and the waitress carefully put down Bokuto's food but purposely tried to spill (Y/N)'s food on her. (Y/N) was quick to move closer to Bokuto when she saw the waitress' unsteady hand. The ramen spilt on the table but luckily, not on (Y/N). Bokuto glared at the waitress then stood up while grabbing (Y/N)'s hand. "I don't think, I'll ever eat here again." he told the waitress coldly before walking out of the restaurant. Bokuto began to drag (Y/N) while tightly gripping her wrist. "Stop Bokuto-san!" she told him. Bokuto stopped and stared at her, she had never once referred to him by his last name. He was so shocked that he released her wrist from his grip. She rubbed her, now bruised, wrist then ran away and all Bokuto do was stare.

A.N. 

I can't believe I already have 3.8K views, like damn!!! Thanks for your support everyone!

Happy Reading! Sayonara! ~Author-san

Word count: 810 words