Chapter 6: I don't care.

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) and the boys exited the bakery after Yamaguchi bought (Y/N)'s pastries. They were all walking down the street when a bunch of girls ran up to the boys. They all began to scream at them and basically drooled all over them.

"Yamaguchi!!! Can I have your autograph??"

"Tsukishima! I'm a huge fan!"

"Azumane! You look even more handsome in person!"

(Y/N) managed to slip away from the crowd beginning to surround the boys. She waved goodbye to them before walking off. She continued to walk down the street when she decided to put her pastries in her bag. She noticed that her phone screen was lit up. (Y/N) assumed that it was Kaori and placed the pastries in her bag then grabbed her phone. She looked at the messages and was shocked.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"It's me, [Redacted]"

"Baby [Redacted's team animal]"

"Can you answer me?"

"I love you"

"(Y/N) answer me"

(Y/N) was shocked to say the least. 'How did he get my new number?! I just got a different phone two weeks ago to avoid his texts!' she thought to herself. She decided to text him back.

"I don't care"

"I'm blocking you again"

Before blocking him and putting her phone in her bag. She continued to walk down the street and saw a male seeming to be struggling with some grocery bags. (Y/N) ran over to him to try and help him. She tapped his shoulder and managed to offer help without saying anything. He smiled gratefully at her as she carried half of his bags. The man smiled at her and began to walk ahead of her as she followed him. He stopped at the model agency that Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Asahi walked out from. "Thank you for your help! All those bags were pretty heavy..." the man sighed out. (Y/N) just silently giggled and helped him put his groceries away inside the building. "Glasses! There you are! Who's that?" a blond man shouted. "I'm not sure who she is but she helped me carry the groceries here." Takeda explained. Ukai shrugged and looked at (Y/N). "So who're you?" Ukai questioned, a serious look making its way onto his face. (Y/N) began to look through her purse for her driver's license. She pulled it out and showed them both. "(Y/N) (L/N), huh?" Ukai muttered. She nodded then put her driver's license back into her bag before heading out of the building. Both older males stared at her as she left the building. "She didn't even ask for anything in return! Any girl that usually helps you out asks for something Glasses!" Ukai exclaimed surprised. What Ukai said was true, whenever Takeda was having trouble outside the agency, girls would help him then ask for a favour. Takeda was a soft spoken person, so he never argued on what the girls wanted as a favour. Some girls just wanted a few autographs from the boys but others wanted something as big as a date with one of the models, but each and every time Takeda would agree to their request. The fact that (Y/N) didn't ask for anything but helped him out of sheer kindness was shocking to him and Ukai. "She's different..."Takeda muttered under his breath as his face deepened a few shades of red. "You're right on that Takeda" Ukai responded. Takeda looked over at him shocked that Ukai didn't call him 'Glasses' like usual. Soon, Tanaka and Nishinoya burst into the room. "Takeda-san! Ukai-san! Who was that?!" Tanaka questioned. "(Y/N) (L/N), she helped Glasses with some groceries" Ukai told them. Nishinoya and Tanaka groaned loudly. "What did she want in return?" Tanaka questioned clearly irritated from this sort of thing happening. "She didn't want anything, she just helped me then left." Takeda explained. Tanaka and Nishinoya's faces turned into shock. "Are you serious Ukai-san and Takeda-san!?" Nishinoya screamed. Ukai and Takeda nodded. Now, all four males were thinking the same thing. 'I hope she visits again.'

A.N.

Sorry that this chapter isn't that long! I didn't really have any inspiration for it. Also shoutout to @SurpriseNhi for voting on every chapter including one of my info book chapters! 

Also this book is going on Hiatus because I'm really not into this book right now, but when I finally get some more ideas for the book I'll post again.

Happy Reading~! Sayonara! ~Author-san

Word Count: 767 words