ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, my lovelies, Discette here. 

I'm sure you guys are slightly disappointed that this isn't a new chapter, and frankly I am too. 

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates, but I would also like to confess something. As much as I loved writing for this book, I've kinda lost that spark. It's entirely my fault, to be honest, by undertaking other, bigger projects off Wattpad. 

The current storyline also hasn't been up to my standards as of late. Despite all the love and interaction I receive on this book, I feel you guys deserve so much better. 

Hopefully I'll upload a new chapter soon. In the meantime, I'm announcing the possibility of a complete rewrite of this story in a new book.  

I already have an introduction that I wrote out of sheer curiosity. Let me know if it's more to your liking :)

~

Makarov's face was scrunched with worry. Droplets of sweat began forming on his wrinkled forehead. Across from his desk stood a familiar figure, in fact, more than familiar. An old friend. Unfortunately, Albus Dumbledore didn't come to the Earth Land dimension simply just to visit.

"You're positive?" said the guild master.

Dumbledore closed his eyes for a moment and nodded like he was almost saddened by the news he just gave. "Unfortunately not. The Ministry believes that its new rules and regulations will help prevent any issues."

"But you and I obviously know that isn't the case."

"Of course. I have reason to believe Voldemort and his followers will use this tournament to their advantage. To get closer to Harry Potter."

"That is both smart and foolish on their part."

"Precisely." Ever since the Boy Who Lived severely weakened the Dark Wizard all those years ago, the Ministry of Magic seemingly denied that Voldemort was a threat anymore. Of course, there are still Death Eaters and others with similar beliefs out there, but without their leader, they couldn't do anything, really. It made sense for the Ministry to allow the tournament to continue.

However, it was obviously such a perfect opportunity to infiltrate Hogwarts. Anyone with a clear understanding of the current situation on Earth could see that.

"Makarov, Earth has powerful wizards, and you know that. But Hogwarts needs more defenses, figures that Voldemort and his followers won't expect," said the Hogwarts headmaster. "The power your wizards hold is unique yet powerful. I've hired an Auror for a teacher position, but I know it won't be enough."

"You need defenses among the student population." Makarov knew where this was going. Earth certainly had powerful wizards, but their experience mostly came with age. To truly blend in, they'd need equally powerful individuals but young enough to still be a student. While Earth lacked in that area, Earth Land was full of them.

Dumbledore nodded at Makarov's remark. "I've heard that one of your most formidable mages is only 13 or 14 years old, and she's not even one of your most powerful."

Makarov stayed silent for a moment, pondering his choice. It was true; Wendy was extremely powerful for her young age. If he remembered correctly, that was also the current age of the Boy Who Lived: Harry Potter.

Unfortunately, there were other issues that came along when hiring from the rowdy crowd of the Fairy Tail guild.

"I'll talk to the members, see what they think. It's a heavy job, considering the fact that it'll take an entire year."

"Yes, thank you. Please give me your answer as soon as possible. We could really use Earth Land's help."

~

That's all I have for you guys right now. Please tell me your thoughts or really anything. I really appreciate the comments.

Thanks,

Saint Discette