The Second Task

(MARCH 1, 2019. THIS PART IS NOT EDITTED)

This will be following the events of the movie.

It was the day of the second task, and Harry was as nervous as ever. He had only cracked the code of the egg thanks to Cedric.

Ginny was missing as well. She wasn't in the dormitory.

Lucy was wearing a white one piece with the school symbol on it. Now, she wore a swim jacket over her swimsuit. She couldn't see Natsu anywhere. "Happy, have you seen Natsu?" she asked worringly. The blue exceed shrugged and continued munching on his fish. "Wow, that helped a lot," she muttered under her breath.

She turned around to see Harry yelling at Neville. Lucy walked over to them. "Hello, Harry, Neville," she said. "Hi, Lucy," Harry replied. Neville just stood there blushing like a tomato.

"Harry, you're going to be late for the event. Come on, hurry!" she said.

The trio arrived at the dock along with Cedric, Fleur, and Viktor. Lucy took off her swim jacket and received some catcalls. Furious, she threw the jacket at one of them. The zipper hit him square in the face.

Neville quickly handed Harry the gillyweed. Harry swallowed it hesistantly. He gagged as the slimy substance crawled down his throat.

DING.

The four older champions dove into the murky water. Lucy saw as Krum turned into a man shark. Fleur and Cedric cast the Bubble Charm around their heads. Harry was nowhere to be seen.

Lucy took her wand and motioned for her Star Dress. The crowd watched in amazement as a bright glow appeared in the dark water.

Lucy transformed into the Aquarius Star Dress. Instead of legs, however, she had Aquarius's very own mermaid tail. She could now also breathe underwater.

She saw Harry, now as some sort of aquatic humanoid, swim quickly through the water. Lucy then realized she only had a hour to retrieve her treasure.

Lucy quickly swam deeper into the lake. Almost instantly, she spotted grindylows in way. She quickly defeated and paralyzed them with her water powers, and they floated motionlessly in the water.

Meanwhile, Harry kept searching for the mermaids. Lucy had sped past him like lightning, and he was trying to keep up. He was shocked to see dozens of gringylows floating in the water. Harry had only seen Lucy go this way, but he would've never guessed she was this powerful.

Lucy arrived at the Mermaid Palace. One thing she could say was that these mermaids were nowhere near as beautiful as Aquarius. They had shark tails and hideous aquatic snakes for hair. Their bony face structure and their large yellow eyes sent a chill up Lucy's spine.

Five figures were tied down by the leg onto the ocean floor. As Lucy looked closer, she saw that they were people. They looked dead and pale. She saw Hermione, Ron, Cho, a little blond girl, and. . .

Natsu.

Lucy gasped. He even still in his Fiore uniform! She now knew what 'treasure' meant. It was the person she cared for most! She took her wand and blasted the ropes off. Natsu slowly began to float upwards.

Lucy struggled to breathe as her transformation was almost up. She could even feel her legs again. Lucy wrapped her arms under his and dragged him up towards the surface. Her tail was now gone, and she was struggling to pull up Natsu's heavy body.

Lucy looked down and saw the other champions reach their loved ones. Fleur, however, wasn't there.

Maybe she's lost? Lucy thought.

She was in first so far!

The minute the two hit the surface, Natsu was wide awake, gasping for air. They could both hear the crowd cheeringly widely for them. Lucy was tired and exhausted. She felt her Star Dress come off of her.

Lucy hugged Natsu tightly. He hugged her back. When they pulled away, Natsu smiled and threw his fist in the air, yelling, "FAIRY TAIL RULES!" Lucy did the same.

They changed their fists to the Fairy Tail hand symbols. Everyone in Fairy Tail followed, and soon they all stood proudly.

Natsu amd Lucy swam over to the dock, where they were welcomed by Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, and the exceeds.

"Amazing job, Lucy. I was very impressed," Erza said with a smile. She wrapped a towel around Lucy.

"How's it feel to have your ass saved by your girlfriend, Ash Brain?" Gray teased as he tossed a towel to Natsu. The pink haired guy blushed and for once, didn't have a comeback.

Meanwhile, Cedric and Viktor came up with Cho and Hermione. Natsu and Lucy helped them up onto the platform.

Only three minutes left.

Fleur was disqualified due to grindylow attacks.

RING

Natsu and Lucy looked at the water, hoping that Harry was alright. Ron and the little girl surfaced up onto the water seconds after the bell.

But no Harry.

Thinking quickly, Erza dove into the water, clothes and all. The red head swam through the dark water and found Harry struggling for breath. Erza wrapped her arm around his stomach and pulled him up to the surface. She tossed him onto the dock.

Harry coughed and sputtered out water. Hermione and Ron quickly ran over to help him. Hermione gave him her towel. She then ran over to Erza.

Hermione hugged Erza, even though Erza was quite tall. "Thank you, Erza!" Hermione managed to stutter out.

This completely busted the Golden Trio's suspicions of Erza being a Death Eater. She had saved Harry from drowning.

"Now you're all wet," Harry sai, feeling guilty. Erza just smiled amd took out her wand.

 One flick of her wand and her clothes began to glow. When the glow faded away, Erza was wearing a fresh set of rather fashionable winter clothes.

At the sight of this, many girls crowded around Erza, eager to know how she'd done it.

"Lucy Heartfilia from Fiore has been awarded first place for arriving first and her stupdendous performance with the Star Dress Spell!" Dumbledore said in a booming voice.

Cheers erupted from the crowd as Erza, Gray, and Natsu lifted Lucy up onto their shoulders. When they lowered her, Natsu cupped her cheek and kissed her right on the lips.

This was when the crowd went nuts. Mira had fainted into the lake because her OTP had become canon. Gray and Gajeel grumbled as they each handed 1,000 J to Laxus, who was holding a dripping wet fangirling Mira over his shoulder. Sting was fangirling on the floor before Rogue stomped on his crotch. Jellal was blushing because it reminded him of the time he and Erza had accidentally kissed. Juvia was happy she no longer had a love rival.

((A/N: yay or nay?))

Lucy was, of course, surprised, but evenetually kissed him back.

Hermione was giggling as were the other girls.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know this is short

But this is your Christmas present

Btw, fans of PJO can roleplay in my new roleplay book! Even if its your first time, give it a shot!

Feliz Navidad from Monterrey!!!