The Request from Another World

(MARCH 1, 2019. THIS PART IS NOT EDITTED)

NATSU

"REALLY?! That's so cool!" I yelled. Gramps was explaining that we were personally hired to protect a magic school in another dimension. We were going undercover as Fiore Academy of Elite Magic. I put on my scarf like a ninja while Lucy scolded me (picture). "I have a question," said Lucy, "If we're going, why not call us Fairy Tail Academy or something?" I did not care at all about the name, I just imagined myself fighting off threats. "Oh, because Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Yukino Agria, Orga Nanagear, Rufus Lore, and Minerva Orland are coming along as well," said Master calmly. "WHAT?! THOSE PUNKS?!" I yelled. Lucy was overjoyed. "I can't wait to see Yukino again!" said Lucy. "I have already decided who will be coming. Mira, will you please give me a light pen," said Master.

Teachers: Gildarts, Cana, Elfman, Laxus, Orga, Minerva

Students: Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Juvia, Mira, Lisanna, Bickslow, Evergreen, Freed, Gajeel, Levy, Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Rufus

"You WILL NOT use magic," said Master. And the guild was turned into chaos. "Let me explain. Their world does not use ability type magic. Instead, they use wands to channel their energy to perform different spells. You will be receiving fake wands to use," he said. Everyone sighed of relief. "Also, if you destroy anything you will be paying my punishment game,"he added. Everyone gulped. Nobody likes playing the punishment game. "Master, how long will we be staying?"asked a curious Mira. "We will be staying an entire year. The school will be holding a tournament called the Tri-Wizard Tournament. It's similar to our Grand Magic Games, only with wands instead. And only one from each school will be allowed to compete, instead of five," said Master. I grumbled something about it not being fair. "You leave tomorrow at 7 a.m. Get ready or you're not coming," he added. The guild was again returned into chaos.

LUCY

I was really excited to go to the school. I also couldn't wait to see Yukino again! We haven't seen in over a month.. Erza and I worry about her. When I arrive at my apartment, I see a letter waiting for on my bed.

Dear Lucy,

I heard that I was chosen for a mission to protect a magic school in another dimension, and I'm really excited! Sting got mad when he discovered he was a student and not a teacher. I wonder if we get to still use our keys, secretly of course. Can't wait to see you Lu-chan!

Love,

Yukino Agria

"Lucy! What's up!" yelled Natsu who had climbed through the window. Furious, I kicked him out of my apartment yelling, "LUCY KICK!" After Natsu was nowhere to be seen, I quickly started packing when suddenly a bright flash of light blinded me. When I opened my eyes, I saw a uniform on my bed. It had a white button up shirt, a gray pleaded skirt, and a biege sweater with the symbol of Fiore on it. There was a little note attached to it that read;

This is your uniform. Wear it tomorrow. You will be receiving more school garments later. Bring some winter clothes along with 2 sets of casual clothes ~Makarov

I let out a sigh of relief. That means I won't need that many clothes! A stick suddenly appeared in my hand. It was made of oak and was decorated with stars. I guessed it was my wand. At about 6 pm, I finished packing the last item. Master said we could bring a pet if we wanted to. I decided that I would take Plue. After a long day, I took a hot bath, put on my PJ's, and went to bed.

~♤♡◇♧~

(March 1, 2019) Hello, this is Author-San, and welcome to my shitty story.

The first couple of chapters will be a bit cringy, but improvement always occurs. My later parts are much better in terms of plot, character, and writing.

I will be editing older parts soon.