Suspicion

(MARCH 1, 2019. THIS PART IS NOT EDITTED)

*IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOMS*

"There's something weird about them, especially Professor Orland!" said Hermione. "Lucy even said that Divination was fun."

"Yeah, every time I look at her, my scar starts to burn," said Harry.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is the super hot chicks!" said Ron drooling. The other boys nodded in agreement.

Hermione wacked Ron on the head.

"That's not the point! We just need to keep an eye on them!"

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LADY MINERVA*

In Herbology, the Fiore students did an excellent job at getting the pus out of the Bubotubers. Professor Sprout was impressed at the students, who had never seen or touched a Bubotuber in their lives.

The next class was Care of Magical Creatures, and Professor Strauss would be assisting.

They were going to work with Blast-Ended Skrewts. Both the Gryffindors and Slytherins were disgusted.

"Wow, Elfman. These look very interesting," said the sweet Mirajane. Her fellow Slytherins were absolutely mortified.

"Yeah! You just have to man up and take care of these creatures!" said Elfman.

"What a weirdo," said Draco. The other Slytherins started giggling.

"Hey, if ya want to start laughing at our school, prepare to eat my fist," said Gajeel.

So, the class spent the rest of the period (trying) to feed the Blast-Ended Skrewts. Mirajane (obviously) had no problem feeding the creatures. Lucy had managed to give them a little bit. Natsu spent his time fighting them.  Erza gave them a lot because they were teriffied. Gray was getting frustrated. And so on....

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TEAM NATSU :D*

Potions. The Gryffindors least favorite subject. Worse, the very suspicious Minerva was assisting. In the classroom, the Golden Trio was looking around for the mysterious professor. 

Class had started, and Professor Orland was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, a sphere of dark, mixed colors appeared between Harry and Ron. Two arms appeared and pushed their faces away in a hard manner.

Minerva's full body emerged from the sphere.

Harry and Ron rubbed their faces as they eyed her suspiciously, but mostly Hermione.

"Ah, it seems that Minerva has arrived. Quite the entrance you made there, "said Snape.

"Thank you, Snape. I hope that your students are well experienced, because mine are excelled in this. Well, most of them," she replied, glaring at 'her students'.

"Great, now let us begin," said Snape.