Leave Me Be!

(MARCH 1, 2019. THIS PART IS NOT EDITTED)

Ginny awoke in the middle of the night. She had a weird dream, but couldn't say it was a dream or a nightmare.

The dream had included someone attacking her........

Ginny suddenly heard a yell from outside.

She quickly ducked beneath her covers and tried to block out the noise.

However, the yells were laced with pain and heavy sobbing. Ginny feared that someone may be in trouble.

She grabbed a latern and a night robe and scrambled out of the common rooms.

Ginny raced through the halls, following the source of the noice.

She eventually came to the door of Minerva Orland.

Ginny stared up at the dark doors, fearing what might be behind them.

She opened the door just a crack, so she could see the events in there.

The entire room was trashed, and sobbing Minerva was on her knees.

Ginny was surprised to see her like this. She'd always seen the woman as proud and brave.

Minerva looked up from her hands. She looked to the mirror behind her. Her once beautiful right eye was being clouded by some sort of black substance.

"Leave me be!" Minerva screamed.

Ginny saw a horrifying creature in the mirror.

It's hair was dark as obsidian, black horns etched with gold sprung from her head.  Long, sharp claws replaced her fingers, and a black cloak draped over her shoulders.

"You can't escape me, mortal weakling," the creature laughed.

Minerva just stared in fear at the woman.

Looking closer, Ginny saw that this creature looked indentical to Minerva. Same sharp eyes and ruby lips.

Thoughts raced across Ginny's head as she tried to figure out what had happened.

Minerva stood up slowly and wobbled a bit.
"Yes, come. Accept me into your body and become the most powerful wizard ever! "

Minerva just stood there, her hair covering her eyes.

"I said," Minerva raced her fist, "TO LEAVE ME BE!"

She punched right through the mirror. Glass spilled everywhere, giving Minerva several little cuts.

"My sins.......have come back to haunt me," she whimpered.

Suddenly, black wisps of smoke rose from the shards. Minerva watched on horror as it formed a giant figure on black smoke.

It smiled.

Minerva looked at the door to see Ginny peeking.

"Ginny! Get away from the door!" she screeched. Ginny immediately obeued ands rushed to get away.

The black smoke was chasing her.

Ginny pulled out her wand but couldn't think of a spell that defeats monsters of smoke.

The smoke creature surrounded her body and levitated her.

Ginny started crying as the smoke made its way down her throat and down her nostrils.
She could barely see Minerva trying to fight the creature with colorful orbs on her hands.

But it was too late.

Ginny fell to the floor, unconscious.

Minerva barely managed to catch her.

She picked the girl and ran over to the infirmary.