Confession-ish

(MARCH 1, 2019. THIS PART IS NOT EDITTED)

The end of each section will have the dresses.

Harry POV

The Yule Ball was announced.

The problem?

The champions need a dance partner. McGonagall explained to me that we will be opening.

I thought about asking Cho. She doesn't seem to have a partner yet.

Suddenly Ron bumped into me red faced.

I asked Seamus what had happened.

"He tried asking Lucy to the ball!" he yelled.

I was taken back.

"Did she agree?" I asked curiously.

"Of course not! She immediately rejected him, saying that she already had a date. Either that or she didn't want to go with him!"

Probably both. 😐

"Shut up, Seamus!" yelled Ron, "You tried asking her as well!"

Seamus' face turned red with anger.

Lucy POV

After the ball was announced, a lot of boys started asking me out. Even some of the Slytherins tried.

I rejected them, saying that I had a date, even though I didn't. Besides, I'd rather go with a Fairy Tail member. I don't really know the Sabertooth members that well, and I really only got to know Minerva and Yukino.

When I arrived at DADA, I didn't see Professor Moody.

"Hello!" a familiar voice.

Out of the office came Gildarts. I forgot he was gonna teach as a sub.

Gildarts, er, Professor Clive, leaned his arm on the desk.

"My name is Professor Cli-" he began, but he fell in heap of wooden cubes that used to be the desk.

The Fairy Tail guild facepalmed.

"Is this normal?" whispered Lavender Brown, who was right next to me.

"Yes," I lied, "He always has his wand in his left hand, and whenever he touches something with it, it can slice into little cubes. Purpose or accident." Well, that part wasn't a lie.

Lavender nodded.

Gildarts took his wand and mended the desk back together.

"Well, as I was saying, before, this-" he pointed to the desk, which earned a couple of giggles "- I'm Professor Clive, DADA teacher at Fiore Academy of Elite Magic."

"Now, Bad Moody," cue laughter, "gave me a list of stuff."

"But," he threw the list somewhere," screw it."

"What do you want to do?"

The twins raised their hands first.

"Tell us how you lost your arm and leg!" they said at the same time. The whole class also cheered on to tell them his story.

"And some guts," he sighed, followed with the class' laughter.

"Alright, I bet you've heard of Acnologia."

3rd POV

The class nodded. The FT guild looked down at their feet. Most have heard about him in stories.

"Well, he's the King of Dragons. He's so powerful, well, an Avada Kedavra won't even scratch him."

The class gasped. The Death Curse could kill in the blink of an eye.