💦CHAPTER 10

Taehyung is sitting in the pool alone his feet deep in it while he hums to a familiar melody he recall what happened for the past 2 months.

2 months since his soulmate woke up and 2 months without seeing everybody, he wants to be alone thinking how life suddenly turned like this.

Suddely someone pushed him on the pool cutting off what he was thinking all about "Hahahaha" he heard a familliar beautiful laugh "How did you find me here?" He ask him as he tried to not smile seeing his bestfriend precious smile again "Don't you wanna see your soulmate" he pointed at him faking a shock face "Yah! How dare you hide to me!" This guys duality is something.

"I ask you first" he replied climbing up "You didn't turn off your location" He shrugged and offered a drink to Jimin "I can't drink yet" Jimin declined the offer "You know?" Jimin started as Taehyung's attention went to him listening with all ears "I don't" he smirk cutting the former off "Let me finish dumbass" The former complained and he nodded "Everything became mess up" he sigh, he know what happened within those 2 months, Jungkook's parents divorce filled the news and it hasn't died down till now.

"Yoongi's leaving next day" Jimin added and his eyes widen "He and Hoseok haven't talk since i woke up" that he didn't knew "Did you knew why he is leaving?" He ask as if he know nothing about Yoongi's reason for leaving "No, but i heard that his always going in the hospital where i was admitted for check ups every week" Jimin look at him with seriousness "And i know you knew something" that made him look everywhere but Jimin's eyes "I'm asking you Tae, why?" This time he look at Jimin "It's not my place to tell" he stated and started walking away.

"Kim Freaking Taehyung!" Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs "Okay fine" he sigh in defeat "Let's talk about something else" Jimin added and walk infront of him blocking his way "Did you also told them?" Was the first question he asked and Taehyung turned around, another question his trying to avoid "They don't have to know" he stated with deep cold voice "They don't have to know, that the reason why you acted like an asshole that time wasn't because you didn't get Jennie" Taehyung clench his fist he love this person in front off him but he really want to punch the hell out of him.

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted back grabbing the older's collar but put his hands back down when he realize what he was doing "It was because she cheated right!? Right!?" Jimin added and that made Taehyung's knees weak as he slowly fall down and as the scene that made his heart shattered into pieces flas back again and which now it's hard to put it back together "How? How did you knew?" Taehyung ask in disbelief, only him and Jennie knew about the secret relationship they had or maybe not "The day you knock into my door drunked and bearly concious you spilled everything you keep to me" Jimins stated.

"I'm sorry" that was he said and Jimin crouch down beside him hugging the younger wetting his shirt at the same time "Shh, i'm here tae, everything's gonna be okay" he assured even though he also doesn't know when the 'everything's gonna be okay' would happen or will it still happen.

~¤~¤~

"I'm so sorry mom" Jungkook was kneeling infront of his mother as tears keep flowing down his eyes "It's okay honey stand up now" she embrace him with a motherly hug as she reassured him that he did nothing wrong.

"No! Mom i'm really sorry" he sobbed and cried harder this time without stopping on appologizing "I'm so selfish for dreaming about a complete family ignoring you all this time" Lisa look at his mess state and started to wonder about many things

"Would he act like this too if i would leave him"

She ask herself but shook the thought off her mind "Lisa dear come hear please" Lisa obeyed and started to walk towards them and only Jungkook's cries and Lisa's footsteps can be heard at the silent mansion.