💦CHAPTER 16

Everyone was a mess as they were trying to finish the things they were told to before their boss would enter the company or else they'll receive harsh words from him as he would snap at them from doing a single mistake.

Then the door of their office opened as they all stood up from their sit and greeted their boss good morning but by the look of his face he didn't even have a good time.

"The thing i told you all to do pass it now" The man said with a stoic face before going to his own office as his assistant was following him while blabbering about his hectic schedule.

"You'll have a interview at 10:00 AM before you'll fly to Thailand and talk about your partnership with LSA Corporation Sir." His assistant said and he nodded his head.

As he was busy signing some paperwork his eyes darted at the picture in front of him.

He slowly put his pen down and reach for the picture, it shows his and the person he always love hugging he smiled sadly at it "How are you now love" He sigh and put the picture at its usual place.

Just then his assistant went inside "What's the matter?" He ask annoyed he always like to be alone when his in his office no is actually allowed to touch any of the thing inside of the his office.

"Mr. Kim and the other is here" She said he sigh "let them in" She nodded and went out to let the people outside waiting in.

"Ey man!" Jin's loud voice resonated in his office as he covered his ears and the others also went in but they were still not enough to fill his big ass office.

"Hyung's~" He called them "Your here again" his voice change in a snap as if he was annoyed at them and they rolled their eyes at him "Your strict act don't work on as dimwit" Jin said Jungkook throw his neck pillow towards him that Jin easily dodge "Miss me fucker" Just as they were about to continue playing around someone opened the door and they acted professional real fast.

"Mr. Jeon your mom is here" He nodded "Tell her I'm going in a minute" Before giving her a gesture to go out.

"Bye gotta talk to mom" He was about to leave but turn around to warn them and then continued to go out of his big ass lonely office.

When they notice the CEO's office opened they all went back yo their work and end their gossips.

Jungkook walk toward where his mother waiter for him.

"Jungkookie~" She called and he tightly hug her "What are you doing here mom?" He asked her confusedly they barely see each other since the day Lisa left.

"Don't you like me here?" He asked her acting hurt and he laugh at her actions "Of course i do" He broke the hug with her and stared at the glass that surrounded the whole building enabling the people inside to look at the high view outside.

"I just miss my son you know" He smiled at her "I know and i miss you too" She messed his hair and he fixed again "Can you bring my old spoiled kookie back so i would pay all of his expenses and spoiled him as much as i want?" He shakes his head at her silly request "No don't you want your independent kookie now?" He asked her and she laugh at him.

"I just miss it but doesn't mean i don't like the you now" She look  at him as he continued to stare at the scenery of buildings after buildings "I hope she also got her dream" Jungkook mumbled to herself but the woman beside him still heard it "Your still waiting for her?" She asked him as he turned to look at his mother " I'm willing to wait forever just to be with her" Then his assistant showed  up.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your talk but Mr. Jeon the interview is starting" then she bowed leaving them "I'm going now let's have a mother and son date tomorrow okay" She nodded and wave goodbye at him as he left to go.