💦PROLOGUE

Kindergarten

"Awww!! who throw that?" little Jungkook glared at everyone inside his class and spotted the brunette little girl with bangs giggling that goes by the name Lalisa.

Spotting the one and only culprit he walk in her table "What do you want?" She ask looking at him trying to hide her smile "You we're the one who throw that to me" Lisa stuck her tongue out teasing Jungkook then she wrote something on her paper and Jungkook got a glimpse of it

"Love"

Trying to found out what she wrote he grab the paper and because Lisa was holding it the paper where tore into half "Why did you grab it?" instead of crying Lisa suddenly grab little Jungkook's hair and the boy shouted in pain and created a ruckus until they we're throwing things at each other "Stop them and all of us will end up in detention" their friends we're about to stop them when they remembered the last time they tried to stop them, they end up in detention room while waiting for there parents to arrive and in the end of the day they all receive an earful of scolding.

They look at the both of them with worried eyes until their teacher arrive "Lalisa, Jungkook come with me" both of them sigh in defeat and rolled their eyes and decided to follow their teacher.

After waiting for a few minute their parents arrive"Mom, Dad" both of them said at the same time but they receive a glare from their parents that cause both Jungkook and Lisa to put their heads down.

"May i ask what Lisa and Jungkook did again ma'am"Jungkook's mother ask "They created a chaos in their class when i was out" Their teacher pointed at Lisa and Jungkook and they both rolled their eyes "We won't let it happen again where very sorry" they bowed after the teacher dismiss them.

~¤~¤~

"What did we told you about fighting" Both Jungkook and Lisa didn't answered and just put their heads down.

They keep on reminding them to never fight but their stubborn children won't listen "Why didn't you stop them?" They look at the nine little children who was looking at Little Jungkook and Lisa with pity "Cause if we help them where also gonna be in detention again" the black hair with pale white skin boy answer "Fine, but next time okay stop the both of them so that this won't happen again" they all nodded as a sign that they understand.

"Now both of you say sorry to each other and promise to never do it again" little Lisa and Jungkook was about to whine but stop when they remembered how hard to be punished "Sorry kookie" little Lisa apologize first and Jungkook followed "I'm sorry lily" Little Jungkook said without expression he look at his mother and sigh, out of nowhere he hug little Lisa "I'm so sorry lily" there mothers smiled and crouch down to have the same level as their's "We don't want you fighting cause everything is already planned and when the day you'll know it we hoped you agree even though there's no chance of running away from it" they both nodded and kissed their mother's cheeks even though they can't understand a single thing their parents said and then went to their own rooms.

~¤~¤~
High School

Lalisa walk in the school hallway going to her friends that's waiting for her "Good morning!!" Jungkook rolled his eyes "There's no good in the morning when i see you, and what took you so long we've been waiting for you??" Lisa stuck her tongue out a habit of hers to tease Jungkook "Who told you to wait for me here don't tell me! Aww Jungkookie cared for his lily" Lisa acted flustered and resulting to Jungkook flicking her forehead " Where going now see you in Lunch break" they bid their goodbye and Lisa decided to not move "If your not moving then i'll leave you" he walk away but knowing Jungkook Lisa didn't move, "Uhh why are you so stubborn" Lisa crossed her arms and didn't listen "Yahhh Jeon Fucking Jungkook put me down" Lisa didn't care of the result of her cursing inside the school "I told you stop being stubborn but you didn't listen so stop moving or else i'll throw you without second thought" Lisa sigh and just let Jungkook carry her upside down and the other students isn't even shock of what happened they're immune to them fighting every time.