💦CHAPTER 3

The next they Lisa and Jungkook woke up in a position which they don't want, Lisa's right hand is resting in Jungkook's chest and her head is resting on his arm while Jungkook's other hand is embracing her petite figure.

Lisa hugged him since she thought he is her pillow, she stirred in her sleep and she put her head in his chest unknowingly and moved when she heard it chuckling and the pillow is hard and she slowly opened her eyes to see a chuckling Jungkook out of instinct she pushed him out of her bed.

"What the! Why did you do that?" He ask standing up "You..." she said pointing at him "What did you do to me?" She ask checking if she still have her clothes "Missy what do you think of me huh" he climb into her bed crawling forward while Lisa's going backward "Stop right their Jeon" she warned "Is my Lily mad right now?" Jungkook teases bopping the latter's nose" Just then the door in Lisa's room opened "Quit flirting kids eat breakfast first" Lisa's mother said and close the door leaving both Lisa and Jungkook staring in the door frozen on the spot.

"Hey i told you many times freakin' wear a shirt when you're sleeping here" Lisa throw his shirt and it landed on his face and he just rolled his eyes "I'm not comfortable you know" he wear his shirt "Let's eat now I'm hungry" he complained and drag Lisa with him towards the dining room.

After eating Lisa and Jungkook decided to go out and enjoy their weekend.

"Kook, let's buy this" Lisa showed him a couple hoodie "Lid we got so many of them and you don't want your crush to get Jealous right?" He ask wiggling his eyebrows but deep inside he felt pathetic "Uhhh, kookie! but the design is cute you know" Jungkook sigh and grab the hoodies.

After paying for those Lisa suggested for them to change their clothes and Jungkook agreed.

When Jungkook was done changing he waited for Lisa to finish changing and not long after she did.

While walking in the mall Lisa went to the food stalls Jungkook notice that there's a blood on her shorts he walk closer to her "Lisa don't you have a spare hoodie?" Jungkook ask and Lisa look at him confuse "Why?" She ask him, he went behind her and whisper "Your on your period" he said not even embarrass "Shit why didn't you tell me sooner?" She ask him "Your blaming me now be thankful i even warned you about it" he crossed her arms.

Lisa went to the comfort room to change while Jungkook waited for her outside after sometime his phone vibrated.

Lily

Lily
Kook can you come inside?

Kookie
Are you nuts it the owner clearly put a girls comfort room sign there so only you girls can go in duhh.

Lily
No need to remind me just go inside it's not like it's your first time Kook just like last time okay sneak in and bla bla bla.

Kookie
Is anyone inside?

Lily
No just me

Jungkook sigh and look around then went inside the girls comfort room.

"Lis?" Jungkook called "Here!" Lisa said and Jungkook went inside the third row.

"Now wear this and i'll apply this on you okay" Jungkook nodded and wear the wig Lisa got him "Why do you carry this anyway?" Jungkook ask while Lisa is applying him some make up "Mom won't allow me to color my hair so i bought that" Jungkook nod in understandment "What do you want me to buy for you" Lisa put her make up kit in her bag again "buy me a new shorts and a sanitary pad" Lisa said not even shy talking things like that to Jungkook since his always the one who brought things like that to her cause even if they always fight they stick with each other and if you ask Lisa whose the person she is closest to the group she will reply without second thought as Jungkook.