💦CHAPTER 7

After hearing those words he immediately hang up the call "Let's go now" Jungkook reach his hands for her to hold and she complied.

When they were in the car Jungkook was driving fastly and that made Lisa worry "Kook slow down" Lisa said and look at Jungkook who's eyes full of tears "What's happening ?" She didn't know anything since he just drag her out of the uni not saying anything.

When they finally arrive at the hospital Lisa was more confuse this time "What are we doing here Jungkook" She ask him and he wiped his tears "Jimin he got into an accident" Jungkook aswered and once again drag Lisa inside the hospital.

He went into the 4th floor where they found their group of friends waiting outside except Taehyung,

"Where's Tae?" Jungkook ask and they pointed at a specific room and he was about to go in when a hand stop him "He needs rest" Lisa stated but he gently remove her hands from him "I just need to talk to him" he went continued to go.

He opened the room and look around the spotted the black haired man looking outside through the window "Tae let's talk" he sat beside him but the latter only ignored him "I don't need another scolding" he look at him eyes puffy from crying "I just want to talk i won't judge you or whatever" also look at the view outside the hospital "You know Jimin won't like to see you crying like that right?" Taehyung wiped his tears but it still keeps flowing "But he won't see me now" Taehyung stated "Will it be okay to cry?" He asked him eyes full of tears " Because it was my fault" he added and Jungkook smiled sadly at him "He wouldn't like it if you blame yourself 'cause he save you" he stand up and look at Taehyung's hand "What happened to that" he pointed and Taehyung chuckled "Let's say i pulled the IV out 'cause i was a mess so they have to make me sleep" Jungkook scoff playfully.

"Let's go see the others they have been waiting outside for a long time now" Teahyung nodded and followed Jungkook.

Both of them emerged from the room Taehyung didn't wait any longer and look at Jimin by the glass that allows them to see the patient "How is he?" He asked them "His fine for now they still need to run more test if the accident 'cause internal injuries" Namjoon answered as the others only look at their friend sadly and Taehyung nodded.

"Are we allowed to go inside?" He asked them and Namjoon shake his head "Maybe tomorrow" he stated unsurely "Ohhh.. okay" Taehyung sit on the chairs provided for the family or the guardian of the patient.

"Everything's gonna be okay" Namjoon reassured him and he smile in response but it wasn't his usual smile of course.

"You should take a rest now Tae" It was Jin this time but he shake his head "I'll stay here" he stated and the older couldn't do anything but nod.

They were talking about serious matter when Hoseok notice Yoongi holding his head uncomfortably "Are you okay Yoon?" He asked worriedly "Yes but i think i should go now" the others nodded and he bring his bag with him and walk away "Yoon i'm going with you" Hoseok also do the same then ran after Yoongi.

"Is Yoongi okay though his been like that for the past week" Namjoon commented "Let's ask him later" Lisa suggested and the other nod in agreement "What time is it?" She ask "You have have a watch why not look at it" Jungkook pointed at her wrist and she sigh "I'm lazy" she leaned her body on the wall "Sit here then no one's telling you to stand up" Jungkook spat while patting the space beside him "Did you already told auntie and uncle about Jimin" Lisa look at the and they nodded "But they didn't come" Taehyung scoff " It's always been like that nothing shocking to know" He stand up and went to his room.

"Let me talk to him i'll be back" Jennie followed Taehyung and no one stop then since they knew it was best for them to talk and clear things out and they both need a clouser to let Taehyung let go of Jennie even though they were just friends nothing more but the friendship they have shouldn't be affected even if it seems so impossible.