💦CHAPTER 15

"Guys!" Jimin jumped in front of the others earning a smack in the head "Stop doing that dipshit" and Taehyung laugh at him "What's so funny?" He asked and the latter continued to laugh.

"Okay then i won't talk to you again" Taehyung tried to get Jimin's attention but the latter was to caught on ignoring him.

"Look at them" Namjoon pointed at Jimin and Taehyung all their eyes went to the two bickering once again like usual "I'm happy they're finally fine once again" Jin smile at the scene "They're acting like a couple fighting once again" He commented and the others nodded "You also notice?" Jisoo ask him and he also nodded.

"That's why I'm shock when he said Jennie rejects him i always thought it was Jimin" The others gasp "Really!? I also though the same"

"Uh guys?" Jennie said awkwardly called their attention "Why didn't you said your here!?" Lisa said as the others awkwardly smiled at her "Can i tell you something?" They nodded instantly and told her to go on.

"Let's start of with the rejection thing" They only looks at her confusedly "I didn't rejected Taehyung rather i cheated" She heard a gasp from the others.

"Before you react let me finish it first" They nodded as she continued talking and all their eyes on her "I choose to cheat because holding onto someone who love someone else yet they claimed to love you is hard" She smiled at them sadly "I though it was the best but i was wrong, it was the worst decisions I've ever chosen" Then nodded knowing whatever reason she had cheating is still cheating.

"Because i didn't only hurt him, he almost lost Jumin because of it" Her tears was flowing nonstop "Jen it's all okay now" Jin patted her back "But i think sometime you really should talk yo Tae just for closure so he could move on" Jun suggested and Jennie nodded as she wiped her tears.

"You both need it" Then they hugged he tightly "Jennie-ah fighting!" They said raising their hand "What's going on here" Jimin butted in and Taehyung also doing the same "Secret~" Jisoo said with a  sing song voice.

"Okay then whatever let's also talk about something and don't let them know it" Jumin grab Taehyung as the they talk about something and the others laughing at their childish acts.

"Yah!" Who though you to talk like the Kim Taehyung!?" Jimin ask unbelievably and the latter snorted "I'm old enough to know this thing and the name is Park Jimin" he recieve a hard smack after that.

" I didn't though you like that" Jimin stated crossing his hand "Of course you don't, nowwe should go to our class" Taehyung grab him as they walk tot heir class living the others once again.

*~*~*

"Love~" Jungkook snuggled closer to Lisa "Jungkook we should woke up now" Lisa tried to wake up the sleeping Jungkook "But I'm tired" He complained "Don't eat then" Lisa then stand up but Jungkook was fast enough to bring her to lay in bed "Five minutes love" Jungkook snuggled to Lisa's chest "okay fine" Lisa sigh in defeat.

But the five minutes became hours and they're going to eat their breakfast in the afternoon so it's basically breakfast and lunch.

"Good afternoon love" Lisa was cooking their food when Jungkook woke up and went to her and back hugging her.

"I'm surprised you still didn't burn the kitchen" Jungkook teased her and Lisa rolled her eyes "Shut up it might not be  so tasty but it's still edible" Jungkook kissed her cheeks "I was just teasing you, you know" He then chuckled afterwards.

She elbowed him in the stomach "Is it fun teasing me?" She raise her eyebrow he hissed in pain and let her cook in peace.

"Let's eat already Kook" Lisa served the food they eat and both started to dig in.