New Student

The picture above is how Bright Future Academy/ BFA looks like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV (Time skip to Monday)

It was 5:00 in the morning and Izuku woke up. He was very excited to go to school today and in the same time nervous. He was not sure on how they were gonna react to him when he says his quirkless. While thinking of that he remembered what Iroh told him, but he wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. After setting his thoughts aside he went down stairs to eat breakfast. All the maids were not yet awake since they wake up at 6:00. When he arrived at the kitchen he made himself a rice ball. Well 2 pieces to be exact. After that he plated it cause why not, and took a photo of it in his Instax. After that he proceeded to eat. His train of thoughts were bring up again but was disturbed by a sleepy looking Toga and Toph. "Hey why are you awake so early Izuku-kun" Toga said groggily making Izuku blush but was disturbed once again. "Hey what is that can I try it" said a now hungry looking Toph. "Oh this. This is just a rice ball. Do you want me to make you one?" Izuku said only to be replied with a yes from the both of them. So he proceeded to make 4 rice balls. 2 for each of them. After making them he serve them it and oh boy they look like sharks that haven't ate for weeks. Toga was about to dig in but Toph made her stop first. She took out her phone and took a picture of it. After that she posted it on her Instagram.

 After that she posted it on her Instagram

By: TheGreen_Godess

Hey guys. This is my breakfast for today and my Japanese brother made it!😊😍👏💕

BlueWhale_125: Wow that looks yummy

(AKA she is Katara)

===============================================================================

After posting it they both dig in on the riceballs and they looked very pleased. After the Japanese inspired breakfast they all headed to there bathrooms to do there routine. It was now time to choose your outfit because they only wear there uniforms on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Toga and Toph both agreed that they will chose what the other person was gonna wear while Izuku just wore what he wants to wear.

 Toga and Toph both agreed that they will chose what the other person was gonna wear while Izuku just wore what he wants to wear

What Toph wore but her hair is more longer

This is what Toga wear's

What Izuku wore

After they packed all their things they head outside there respective rooms and meet at the garage to head to school. 

>Time skip<

As they arrived at school lot's of people are staring at them. I mean who wouldn't. "Why is the rich man's daughter with two Japanese freaks" said a girl to her best friend. Toga heard this because if you couldn't tell she has great hearing. But she just ignored it. The Midoriya's were heading towards their classroom when the same girl with brown hair approached Toph." Hey girl I heard that your dad took custody of Izuku and adopted Toga. I am so jealous that you have a girl sibling!!" said the girl. Toga asked her what's her name and how she knew the both of us. "Oh sorry! My name is Katara Summer and I know you're name because my bestie Toph told me so! And sorry to ask but do you have a quirk? And also my quirk is Snow Blizzard!" she said making the two very nervous. " Am sorry but were both quirkless" said Izuku with disappointment. But to there surprised Katara even praised them of being strong to be able to go to this school because only the strong and intelligent people can go here. But their tiny conversation was cut because of the bell that means Toph and Katara needs to go while Izuku and Toga needs to wait in the teachers lounge. As the quirkless duo waited at the Teachers lounge the teacher arrived who is now named Ms. Brooke. They headed to the classroom and Brooke says that they need to wait for her signal.

Izuku's POV

Once she opened the door we heard a lot of noises, which is a sign that they are chatting. Once she entered we heard the class go silent. After that she explained that there were gonna be 2 new students, which is us btw. Once she gave us the signal we entered the classroom hearing them saying that they think we can't speak English because on how we look like. But they got us wrong. "Okay this is our 2 new students will you kindly please tell your name, age, quirk and your experience in Japan" said our teacher making Toga a little startled but she introduce herself first. "Hi my name is Himiko Toga Midoriya, but you could just call me Toga! I am 10 years old. I am quirkless and my experience in Japan wasn't so great but there are a lot of stationary there so I kinda enjoyed it." said Toga excitedly making me next. "Hello my name is Izuku Yagi Midoriya. I am 10 years old as well. I am also quirkless and my experience in Japan is 1/10 which means I don't like it at all" I said bringing the flashbacks back to me. It made me shiver. I went to my seat next to Toga now it's time for lecture. I didn't quite listen since I already know about it so I went deep into my thoughts. Thinking of what Iroh said was true, if my "mom" and "dad from Japan remember me and if they saw the note I left inside my room. I didn't realize how long I think about it until Toph tap me in my shoulder saying if we can eat lunch with her and her friends. And of course me being me said yes to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys that's the end of the chapter for now and thank you for my now 19 followers and I also cant believe that lots of people read my book. I appreciate that. 

So don't miss a chapter of The Next Avatar!!😊😊💕✌