The Start of an Adventure

Before I start let me just say thank for the reads you gave me! I appreciate it so much. And second please spam my brother's and cousin's youtube account with comments

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3GfcXxpIonpHHi75jv_aQ : This one is my brother's

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGlWtRG9D2G1o3-_ksBLYnA : And this one is my cousin'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 week time skip

Third Person POV

It was the day they would go to UA and of course they are so excited they went there early. They are now currently finding Class 1-A and to the advantage of them Izuku used Seismic sense so they found the class faster than the others. When they opened the gigantic door all they saw was a class full of chairs, tables a black board, a box of chalk and a... Big yellow caterpillar no wait it was there homeroom teacher. Toga was about to wake him up but Izuku said no because he knows his uncle usually gets angry when waken up if he was disturbed but to their luck he woke up and stand next in front of them. Toga and Toph looked shocked while Izuku had a poker face on. "Looks like problem child noticed me here so congrats and don't tell them. I don't like getting disturbed" said their teacher or Aizawa as Izuku knows him. They just proceeded to do their own things now like Izuku writing facts about his classmates in his now #18 notebook preparing for and was ready to jot down notes of them. On the other hand Toph was busy sketching a design for their new collection on her iPad while Toga was doing a fanart of her favorite character in her iPad as well. Sooner or later lots of people came in a Izuku was now sketching them in about 1 min. each. Then the Bakugou twins and Todoroki twins arrived and Izuku was full of hatred but hid it anyway. He and her sisters were lucky that they didn't noticed them. I mean they are the #1 richest family and both are #1 in the music and stationary.

Tamari pov

I can't believe it was the day, I was now currently finding class 1-A and I am about to be late. To be precise 5 minutes late. Oops I almost missed the door. I breathed slowly as I was about to start my new adventure. I opened the the door to be greeted by a guy with glasses doing boi hands and Katsuki shouting insults at him, ah very normal. I went to my seat and was now chatting to the girls. I saw this boy who looked liked Izuku but he has black ends in his green hair. Everyone was now chatting very loudly while two girls were in there iPad's. "Hey do you know why are they on their gadgets and not chatting?" I asked but replied with a no, then suddenly the boy who looked like brother said something. "Please stop the chatter did you know Aizawa- sensei is here already!" he said making us silent. "Ah thank you problem child but before we start let me introduce myself. I am Aizawa but call me Aizawa-sensei and the recommended kids please stand in front" I knew we are not part of the recommended kids. I saw that the boy with green hair, a girl with a fancy bun and Yaoyorozu I mean she is the richest person in Japan. Suddenly I heard murmurs behind me and in front of me. Oh speaking of which they are gonna introduced themselves up first was Yaomomo. Yes we call her that, only girls though. "Hello my name is Momo Yaoyoruzu as you know if you saw my Magazine shoot for our company and yes I am the richest here in Japan" She said and I heard that they were 2nd in the whole world. The class was chatting about how rich she was but was disturbed by the girl with a fancy bun. "Hello my name is Toph Midoriya owner of Hokkaido stationary." After that the class grew even louder. I don't know her so I asked Mina. "Hey why the sudden eruption?" I asked and she looked confused." How come you don't know the Midoriya's. They are the richest in the whole entire world!" she told me and I was indeed shocked. Now it was the boy's turn. "Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya and the half siblings of Toph and Toga over there" suddenly I felt my gang's impression changed and so did Aizawa then I heard people asking. 

"Are you Izuku M. can I have an autograph!" All of them said in the same time and then he did a signal and Toga passed the paper's with her quirk. Everyone was now happy. Aizawa then told us to wear the gym uniforms and head to the training field. When that was done I saw the Midoriyas and they looked physically fit. After that he called Toga been called since she broke dad's record.

Third Person Pov

As Toga was about to throw the ball Aizawa erased her quirk but the air she  made was still there. Aizawa was shocked to this." Hey how come I can't erase your quirk" everyone gasped at this and Toga just explained that she wasn't using a quirk. Izuku mentally face palmed at this. And that's where it really begins!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the cliff hanger but I hoped you enjoy it

Seina-chan signing off!