Career life: Dancing

Hello guys I'm back and I decided to celebrate this story by adding this series in this book called Career life 

Reminder the art in the top is not mine. I just saw it in Pinterest posted by  

エリサベト

And thank you to my followers and I couldn't believe this has so much reads

=================================================================

Izuku POV

After that incident in school I got extremely stressed. Good thing Toga was there. She has always helped me when this things occur. Huh look at that a email. I went to my email then saw it was from ZM productions and I suddenly went hype since this company has a high reputation. Okay time to open it... What! They want me to dance for their music video! O h I'm soooo excited. Wait what ong was it again? I went ahead and checked it.

(If you can't access it just search just dance "Don't start now" extreme)

Oh and this was so hard so I got dressed up in my dance outfit.

Okay I slowed the video so I could learn it faster. Speaking of dancing I heard Mina likes dancing so I texted her to come here. I hope they will accept her as well.

Mina's POV

I just received a text from Zuku and he said he wants me to dance with him in a music video! I can't believe it! It's my only chance so I will take it. I texted him back that I am joining. Oh and he said that I will dance with Toph and Toga and the one and only Allura! I can't believe it! I might be famous! I started to pack my things and went to mom to tell the biggest news in my life. I mean I always wanted to become a dancer when I was a kid so this is my biggest break! I rushed outside then grabbed a taxi. I told him the address and even him was shock. When I arrived my jaw dropped. It was huge! I went inside and was greeted by a maid and told me to go to the second floor and go to the 1st room there.

Once I arrived I saw Zuku practicing my favorite song. " Hey do you know which song are we practicing?" I asked as I was clearly excited. He asked me if I could sing and I said yes. "Oh okay then go to that door then they will give you the lyrics your gonna sing" he said.. Wait I'm basically gonna be a idol?! Best deal ever! I went to the door and that revealed Toga and Toph and my favorite singer Allura practicing their dance. They greeted me and we went to the recording studio to sing. All of us have code names. Toga's code name is Ahri and is the leader, Toph as Kaisa, Allura as Evelynn and me as Akali. After singing the cover we went practicing the dance and boy was it hard.

( If you can't access it just search in YouTube "Drum go dum" just dance and if you don't know which is which the girl in the blue gloves is Toga, the girl with reddish gloves is Allura, the girl in orange gloves is Toph and the girl in pink gloves is Mina)

After a that we went to our separate ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys I hope you enjoy this day's chapter and this side story I made.

Seina-chan signing off