It can't be

3rd person POV

It was now time to begin the real test. And as far as I know Izuku aced them all, even flexibility!?! Well that was odd. He did the exams with only using his water cause he promise to only show that. Oh enough chit chat it was time for Izuku to throw the ball. He stood there in the circle and threw the ball and do a peace sign which meant he did metal bending. In the end he got..."Infinity" said a tired looking Aizawa. The class jaw dropped. They were astonish and speechless at the same time. And oh boy look at the girls staring at him but sorry girls I ship him with... Don't spoil it me!!!

Ok now that's done let's move on shall we! Aizawa told the class their scores and as everyone expected Izuku got first.

1. Izuku

2. Toph

3,Toga

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

25. Mineta

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" said the grape. "Oh well you will be transferred to general studies." Yes victory!! Now after that commotion everyone changed into their uniforms and went to there classroom to introduce themselves. (And of course not writing those it's too long) After everybody introduced them selves Sakura Todoroki accidentally spill a glass of water in Izuku's face and everybody was shocked that his  face was covered in foundation but not only that it revealed a scar. A very big big scar. This made Yagi and her gang be shocked at the sight. It was their brother/friend. "Izuku y-your her-""Sorry but I don't think you have the right to call me that Tari. Tamari now confirmed that it was her brother. "Hey don't just talk like that to your sister Deku!" shouted a now angry Katsuki. "Oh is that so what do you think this is huh! This is the resemblance of you and your gang and do you think that it isn't fair to shout at Yagi like that. I mean you abused me mentally and physically 7 years! It was nice to know that All mig- no Yagi gave you his quirk instead of his stepson! That's right you heard me correct I am the one and only son of Hisashi Midoriya! My real dad so if you excuse me I need to leave."

No one noticed but Mina took a video of it and send it to the Zuku fan club. After that long tiring day they respectively went there own separate ways. 

Meanwhile with Tamari

Tamari could be seen to go to her home. Once she arrived she saw her parents and suddenly burst into tears. Her parents comfort  her and asked her if she was okay. "Are you ok baby. Did someone hurt you?!" asked the now worried Inko. "No mom it's just that- I-i saw I-izuku.""Wait you saw Izuku " said a now crying Toshinori. "Yeah I even saw that he has a water related quirk and was the singer I talked about. The one who made Thunder." "Wait can I hear the lyrics" asked Inko. 

After a while

They were now crying and the first floor has a literal swimming pool already. Nah  just kidding. They were crying because the song told that this was what he was experiencing. And plus most of his song are like this. Not only that but he was now the richest person in the world! They continued this crying session until they got tired

Meanwhile with the mindscapes of the Todoroki and the Bakugou Twins

'I can't believe it'

??? POV

Omg I saw Izuku the Izuku in front of me and he was in my class! I can't wait to train with my idol!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating for a while~ I was busy with reading My hero academia Smash! And was also busy making videos on my YouTube channel so  sorry for that!

Seina-chan signing off (oops I forgot to say sorry for the short chapter)