I'm 15

Tamari Pov

Me and my friends are now on a break from training. I mean tomorrow is the big day or in other words the U.A entrance exam. Ever since Izuku went missing we've been in living hell. First they lowered my grades for it, second our chances on passing the exam was now 0.1%! Third of all we do the chores in the house and our savings went low so we need to walk sometimes. It's been hard. I hope Izuku went to a school for intelligent people so he won't get hurt. Suddenly a boy with yellow hair and a black stripe on his hair arrived there with a girl with pink skin. They were listening to a song and me and my friends liked it.

It was pretty catchy and the title was Thunder according to the boy. I wonder who made the song because I've been hearing them in T.V, radio and many more. The song's meaning was... pretty sad. I heard rumors about the singer a long time ago. They said he was a rich teen and was a model and that her sisters own a stationary company and a herotube channel so that's cool. They say he was Zuku M. But our time was up and it's time to go home. Tomorrow is the big day right?

Izuku Pov

We've finally landed on Japan and it didn't change a bit, except for the fact that Yagi was the number 3 hero. Ha he deserved it anyway. Me, Toga and Toph are going to U.A the number 1 hero school in the world. My training with my past lives was fun! I learned to earth ,metal and lava bend from Kyoshi since Korra learned how. Fire and lightning with Roku. Water, swamp and blood bending from Korra and air and energy bending from Aang. My connection with the spirit world is pretty high and I visit Iroh often. Too bad that the rest of the gang needs to stay at America. Oh we arrived at our house and it looks like the house in U.S. I was also now know as Zuku M. and I am a model too.  After we were done settling I edited and publish my new song.

You may ask why was I not training, well I was a recommendation student along with Toph. Toga needs to train though since I gave her airbending. She is currently training at our training field. After publishing I went down and asked the both of them if they want to join me to the Ember Island Players theater and they said yes. After watching we went to this fancy restaurant in Tokyo and me and my sisters were talking about me endorsing on there products or do a collab and me of course say yes. We were also talking about how many notebooks I made about pro heroes and currently it was 17. 13 from Japan and 4 from America and both of them are full. After that we went home and I asked for the both of them if they have the same notebook as the rest of them and them knowing me gave me three since there are alot of people in U.A and new pro heroes. I re-made my first 5 notebooks and put them on a similar cover as the rest of them.

 I re-made my first 5 notebooks and put them on a similar cover as the rest of them

But it's a dotted notebook

After that we went to sleep and dream of us celebrating Toga's performance.

The next day 

Toga's POV

It was 7:30 and the exams were at 8:20 so I rush and went down stairs seeing Izu-chan plating an onigiri and when he saw me he gave it to me. I immediately eat it as fast as I could. After that I did the essential stuff to do and once am done I went to grab my train pass since I need to look like your average teen. Ever since Izu-chan told us that he was the Avatar my life got even better. I mean he gave me airbending which is controlling air and I also brought my glider, I hope it is allowed. Oh speaking of which I am in front of the so called U.A high. I went inside and filled the info page. She gave me a card with a number so I know where to seat. Once that was done I went to auditorium and seat down.

After a while

"I think this is wrong. It says here that there are 4 robots and if this is a mistake U.A should be ashamed of it and you, the girl with two messy buns, You can't bring a weapon here" said a boy with blue hair. Present Mic was about to speak but I interrupted him. "Okay first of all if you haven't did your little announcement, Present Mic here could have already told us  and second of all I need this to use my quirk" I said making him sit down in embarrassment. After that Present Mic continued. When he was done we went to our respective bus so we could go to our training field. Too bad Iida here as he said was with me. We are now currently standing in front of the gate. As I was preparing myself Present Mic said go and I immediately went to the gate and airbend the robots. After a while I glide myself to the highest building and it looks like I spotted Yagi punching a robot. I wish I could get revenge but that will lessen my grade. Then suddenly I felt an earthquake and it came from the 0 pointer. I saw that a brunette was stuck on rubble so I immediately  went there and airbend the rubble out of her. After that I proceeded to airbend the robot.

 After that I proceeded to airbend the robot

And I broke the robot. I went to the girl to see if she is okay and I went to RG since the exams were done.

Time skip

It was the day I will receive my letter. 'Ding dong' speaking of which it's here. I immediately went to the mail box and rushed to my room. I opened the letter and OMG. "Guys I got in and I broke All Might's record." I shouted and Izu and Toph went to my room. They said that we were gonna celebrate with a shopping spree. And one more Izu agreed to make a collab with our stationary shop. Me and Toph were screaming but he said we need to sing for his album. Kinda worth it.

After having fun we went to the recording studio and record our song.

This one is for Toga

You need to calm down

Toph

Boss B***h

And after that he published it and it reached 1 million. Too bad we need to sleep because it was 11:00 already.-

Meanwhile with Yagi and her friends

Yes we passed and in class 1-A too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for the support! I can't believe this reached 3k views.

Seina- chan signing off!