USJ

Izuku POV

It was Monday and currently I am in the classroom waiting for sensei.  Ever since Yagi knew I was his brother she was acting strange. Well who cares. "Hello.. we are going somewhere so go line up in the bus" said Aizawa-sensei. Well okay! I rush to the bus and I was beside Iida and Uraraka. After one week we became friends including Tsu, Mina and my sisters. We call ourselves Zukusquad. That was Mina's suggestion anyways we arrived at the so called USJ and we are gonna practice on saving people during calamities and due to my "quirk" it seems to easy for me but I must refrain or else they will know about it. "Hello kids I am the pro hero 13 as you may know and welcome to the USJ also known as Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Uraraka was fangirling over him/her. Then suddenly a portal appeared out of nowhere. "Students stay back those are villains!" said Aizawa-sensei while my classmates panic. Then a mist man appeared in front of us and teleported us into zones. well I was teleported into the shipwreck zone with Tsu and Toph. Looks like they don't know what's me and Tsu.

I told them I had a plan on how to escape. I told them that I was gonna send a wave to them so they will go to shore and Toph will incase them in earth and Tsu is gonna help us to transport us to the other side. They agree to the plan and we made it into action. And as expected it work so we immediately rushed to help Aizawa-sensei.

Tamari's Pov 

We are now seeing Aizawa-sensei being beated up by the nomu according to the guy with alot of hands in his body. The gang was with me. Me and the girls were just standing there standing in fear while the boys were beating the gas looking guy and the rest of the class except Iida was just watching. Iida was rushing to U.A for help. "Hey guys where is Toga?" asked Mina. After realizing that we saw that she was bloody and was trying to beat the nomu! "Toga back up!" said her best friend Hagakure. Then the worst scenario happened, hand guys got her and was about to kill her! We were all in a panic state even the boys are I mean they cant move! "And that's what happens when you are reckless" said Shigaraki according to mist man.

As he was gonna kill her a splash of water appeared and we just know where it came from. "Oni-chan" He was creepy to say the least.

 "Oni-chan" He was creepy to say the least

(Just imagine it's him)

"Oh and who are you" asked Shigaraki. "Oh I am your nightmare" He said and proceeded to attacked him. "He is just gonna die" said my crush Shoto. I was shot with glares from my classmates. 'Looks like its my bad day'. Oni-chan then attacked the nomu 

(Since I don't know how to write action scenes let me show you this video.)

(Basically the nomu is Azula and Katara and Zuko is Izuku and just imagine they are one and using water and no ice. Everything is included except the ice parts. I you have questions just comment here and I will answer it if possible) ( If you can't access the video just search agni kai in YouTube)

After the fight Izuku won and instantly went to Aizawa-sensei to... Heal him!? Well that's new. after that the pro heroes arrived but everything was done.

3rd person Pov

When the pros arrived all they saw was the nomu dead and Izuku healing Aizawa. "It can't be you defeated the nomu! It's supposed kill All Might yet you defeated it using only water! You must be cheating!" said Shigaraki. All of the students and teachers except Izuku's sisters were shock about the news. But before they were about to get Aizawa to heal him completely the villains attacked them. But suddenly the villains stood in place not even moving. "What's happening?!" Said The pro hero All Might. Suddenly Izuku started to stand up. Facing the villains. "You thought that's all I got! Wrong I am just using 1/4 and a half of my power!" The villains suddenly were cuffing themselves and went to the pros. But to bad some of them escaped. Which was Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Back at Izuku's eyes were dripping with blood.

Timeskip

After that Izuku was being lectured to fight by himself. Everything was back to normal until............

============================================================================

Sorry guys for the spoilers and for not updating in a while because of school and I need to have high grades just to move to another grade or else I will have summer school so must pass. Anyways here's a picture for you guys!

Just found it in Pinterest but anyways 

Seina-chan signing off!