Sudden meeting

Third person POV

The three Midoriya's were now currently eating at the cafeteria when two males and a girl went to them.

"Hello Toph" said the boy with brown hair as Toph was now standing and hugging her squad

"Hello Toph" said the boy with brown hair as Toph was now standing and hugging her squad. "Hey Toph and who are these people with you?" said a boy with black hair. Toph just replied with a simple they're my siblings. The two boys looked kinda shocked but introduced themselves anyways. "Hi! I guess you already know me right so let the guys introduced themselves" said Katara. "Well I am Sokka the grea-" but before he could finish the boy with black hair interrupted his introduction. "Well his name is Sokka Summer brother of Katara here and his quirk weaponizer allows him to make weapons and he could control them perfectly and my name is Zuko Lancer and my quirk is make it real which makes anything I draw turn into real life." said the now named Zuko. "Speaking of which what is your name?" asked Sokka.

Toga's Pov

"Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya and the half sister of Toph and Toga." said Izu-chan while pointing at me. I don't know why I have this feeling when I am with him but I just shrugged it off for the meantime. When he was done it was my turn to speak. "Hello my name is Himiko Toga Midoriya and I am quirkless. I love stationary and kawaii things!" I said. When I was done we continued our eating session and me and Izuku were so glad that we have new friends.

Time skip

Class was so easy today, we already learned this in Japan but then the alarm that signals us that class is done ringed and  I was relieved. I told my siblings and friends that I will go to the bathroom. As I was heading to the bathroom two boys went to me and dragged me outside then they activated they're quirks. I realized it was boys from our class. They started hitting me with there quirks and harass me. When I thought I was gonna faint, I saw Izu. His eyes were glowing a bright white and was using his quirk. Wait... He was using  a quirk!!! He was hitting them with rocks that he controlled. Then the boys run away from him by fear and Izu asked me if I was okay and I replied with a yes.

Izuku's Pov

When I saw Toga getting bullied I decided to fight them. But I suddenly heard a voice, it was Avatar Korra! Wait how did I know her name! But that's not important then alot of figure appeared in front of me and told me one thing 'Earthbend'. Then I suddenly felt my eyes glowing then I was suddenly controlling rocks. When that was done I went to Toga to check if she was okay. She was fine so I was relief and then a mysterious figure went to me and she kinda looked familiar. When she lifted her head it was the old woman I helped in Japan... She's in America now! I started panicking but the old woman talked to me." You are the avatar young Midoriya" she said but I questioned her in how she knows my name. She said that she saw on the magazine. "You are the chosen one now you must ask your past lives to train you to control it" then she disappeared. I then decided that later I was gonna ask my past lives. I know I was gonna be a hero!!!

Meanwhile in Japan

Tamari Pov

It sucks that Deku doesn't go here anymore since he went to a fancy smart school. Who wants that nerd anyway and he is a scholar! Tch he can't be better than me I am stronger. I bet he has fellow weaklings at that school.

Since he isn't here the gang doesn't have a punching bag so we search the school and found our new punching bag. He wasn't as fun though. Oh and viewers I am Tamari Yagi I have a quirk called telek punch aand you already know how it works. Sakura has a quirk called opposite fire where the fire could either be cold or hot. Shoto has a quirk called half-hot half- cold and that explains it right! Katsumi has a quirk called bomb where she could make bombs and create explosions as well. She could also make smoke and sleep bombs. Katsuki has a explosion bomb and you already know how it works.

I was on my way to my room when I noticed a little note underneath the door of deku. I grabbed it and read it.

'Dear Yagi's and friends If you found this it means you have good eye sight and that I am in ???. My biological father lives there and who knows he was actually rich. Thank you for the neglect, abused, bullying and more. Lo- no hate Izuku' 

I immediately went down stairs and handed it to mom and dad. When they read it they immediately called my friends and there parents(reminder Endevour is good here). When they arrived they argued about how Izuku escaped the household and blamed it to them and there children. Endevour decided to make me and my friends not on the recommended list. GT and RG smacked dad at the back knowing  he was Allmight. They decided to make a search for him in Japan.

4 year time skip

It was 4 years since Izuku went missing and everyone in the news knew about it. My dad turned into the #3rd hero on the ranks. He still gave OFA to me. Life was hell everyday since we read that letter and Shoto my crush decided to burn himself making a permanent scar on his left side. I hope Dek- no Izuku comes back. But first we need to train for the U.A exams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys thank you for the support you give me I mean I have 2.8k views in this book and 80 votes!!!

This means the world for me and thank you for my now 25 followers!!!

Thank you very much and don't miss another chapter of The next Avatar!!😊😊😊🎇🎆🎉🎉✨✨❤❤❤💌