Me the Avatar!?!?!

Izuku's Pov

After the phone call I felt relived that tomorrow will be the start of my new life. I then continued to walk and accidentally bumped into a old lady. I helped her out and said sorry to her. She then handed me an address and told me that if something strange happened I need to go to her house. We said our farewell's and I continued my walk home when I saw a girl getting beat up just like me, and of course me being me rushed to her and helped her out. "You are just a quirkless girl. Remember that!" said the bully and was about to hit her with his gun quirk but before that happened I jumped in front of her and almost got shot. I turned back to see if the girl was fine and she missed it too. The bully now decided to beat me up until all I saw was darkness.

The girl's POV

The bully went away because he saw the cops but the person who helped me blacked out. I put my ear to his chest to see if he was still alive and phew he is just fine. I preceded to carry him and oh boy he was so light!!! As I was saying I carried him to my little hiding spot. It had a bedroom. a mini kitchen, DIY bathroom and medical room. I laid him in my bed and went to the medical room to get some supplies. I bandage him since it looked like he had so many scars, then the boy was kinda opening his eyes. Yes he is alive I thought.

What happened to Izuku during his black out

Izuku's POV

After the darkness I suddenly saw a little speck of light and it was getting bigger, then a old man appeared in front of me. I felt like I know him but I couldn't recognize who he was. "Hello young one" he said smiling. I then randomly said uncle Iroh. He told me that was his name and I began mumbling on how I now his name. He paused my mumbling and told me that I know him because my past lives met him. He explained that I was the next Avatar after Avatar Korra. He also told me that he was relived that the Avatar cycle is how it looked like before. He then told me what powers I have due to being the Avatar and how will I know what bender am I. He told me that Avatar Korra was a water bender." So I must be a Earth bender" I said gleefully. He then started drawing random symbols.

 He then started drawing random symbols

He then told me what the symbols mean. Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. He told me the history of each element and told me that I could bend all four of them and not just that even its sub- categories. I was pretty excited for my training. He told me that I need to figure it out myself because there are no benders left in the world but I have the ability to give and take a person's bending. He told me to go to Ember island in America to meet someone special. He also told me the history of Avatar's. As he finished his stories he told me to go back in the real world." But can I still go back here?" I ask because he seemed like a nice guy. "Of course. You are the bridge of the real and spirit world". Then it was time to part ways with him, I went inside a door and then I opened my eyes to see the girl who I helped staring at me crying.

 I comforted her. I then ask why she was bullied. She told me that she was bullied because she was quirkless and that her parents disowned her because of it. I told her that my life was like her's but mine is more painful because she still has friends while I don't." Wait you said you were disowned right? What about you join me on my way to America to my biological father. She happily accepted it and I went home sneakily. I then heard my sister scream All Might in my 'parents' room so I decide to overhear their conversation. I then heard that my dad is All Might and he is giving his powers to Tamari. Tamari was so happy about this she accepted it and it looked like she ate my dad's hair!? I then went inside my room crying while packing my stuff I also discovered that my mom is Queen Telek. I then went to my desk and wrote a note to my parents. If they went inside my room. After I packed I immediately went to sleep because my sister is gonna beat me up if I ate her food.

The next day

I woke up at 6:00 and it was Wensday today so I will be missing school. I went to the bathroom do my morning routine and I decided that I will be wearing this for the flight:

 I went to the bathroom do my morning routine and I decided that I will be wearing this for the flight:

As I was done I went outside and grabbed a taxi. When I arrived at the airport I did all the thing you need to do in a airport. When I was done with that I went to the waiting room and waited. Then I saw a girl my age running to me and behind her were the police. "Hey you the boy that saved me!" she said approaching to me. "Can you tell them I am going with you" she said looking at the officers. I then realized it was her and told the guards that she is with me and it was a late decision. The guards then bow to me and leave. "Hey why did they bow to you?" she said. "Oh my biological dad is rich and it looks like we are boarding his private jet." I said while I heard my name being called. We went to the jet and boy it was huge!! Then a girl told me that we should enter the jet and I gotta tell you it's fancy. Oh and her name is Sasha. Me and the girl went inside the jet and went to the theater area of it. "Oh yeah what is your name?" she asked me. "Oh the name is Izuku Yagi" I said saying the Yagi part coldly. "Well my name is Himiko Toga but just call me Toga. Well it looks like you don't want to be called Yagi so I will call you Izuku instead. And we started to have a long conversation and it felt good that I already what they call a true friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliff hanger but thank you guys for the support you give me and don't miss another chapter of The Next Avatar!!!

Seina-chan signing off!!