Chapter Eleven

“Sure.” Most of the boys agreed to hesr Sophia out. They all joined her by the couch. Some on the couch next to her and the others on the floor in front. 

    “Well you see. Uh-” She looked over to Deku who was next to her on the couch. He smiled and gestured for her to keep going. “I actually. Uh.”

    “Just spit it out. You and Deku are getting married.” The angry popcorn head cut in.

Both Sophia and Deku’s faces turned as red as Kirishima’s hair.

The rest of the classmates looked shocked. They kept looking back and forth between Deku and Sophia. 

    “No! No, that’s not it at all!” Deku put his hands up in surrender. Sophia looked a little offended. 

    “I was gonna talk about my quirk. You see I haven’t been completely truthful.” Bakugou looked like he was about to explode.

    “I knew we couldn’t trust her.” He gritted his teeth. He had major trust issues.

    “Wait, hear her out.” Sero said. (that was the dude sitting in back of Sophia with the tape things for elbows. I'm saying this for a Grace not Mandy lol.)

    “Well you see, I’m not really a-" Sophia started but was cut off by Grace.

"Don't say it." Sophia ignored her

 "a water manipulator.” Sophia continued, despite Grace's concern. “I can use the quirks of people who've died, as well as see them.” They looked startled.

Grace faced the wall. The two spirits turned visible.

    Mandy was floating above Denki who was laying on the floor in front of Sophia. So when she activated her power, she fell on top of him.

    “Ahhh.” They both screamed.

They locked eyes and started to blush. Sophia smirked. Mandy kept her awkward eye contact with Denki, but yelled at Sophia.

    “You did that on purpose!” Mandy scrunched up her nose. Meanwhile Grace was in the back of the room facing the wall muttering to herself. It was hard to make out her words, but it sounded something like this.

    “I haven’t brushed my hair in months. Or brushed my teeth. Or changed my clothes. I can’t look at them. I just can’t.” Sophia quickly realized that Grace wasn’t going to be able to give her own introduction, so she took it upon herself. She pointed to Grace.

    “That’s Grace. She can control an object's physical appearance.” Then she points over to Mandy who was still on top of Denki. “And that is Mandy. She is the one with water manipulation.”

    “You have awesome quirks!” A few of the boys remarked. It was hard to decipher whether they were referring to Sophia or Mandy and Grace. The other boys were still in awe. Deku looked like a proud dad. Denki and Mandy were still frozen in embarrassment. Sophia kicked Mandy out of her spell.

    “I-I mmm. Water. Yum.” For someone who was constantly hovering around him, Mandy didn’t know the first thing to say. 

“Hey water. I’m Denki Kaminari. It’s really nice to meet you.” Denki smiled. Mandy rolled herself off of him and stood up. 

“He’s such a dad.” Sero whispers to Kirishima. Kirishima nods and smirks.

Then they both looked back at the rest of the group. Todoroki walked up to Grace and poked the back of her head. 

“Ahhh...” Grace screams in a comically emotionless manner. “What was that for?”

Todoroki moves his hands away and faces the rest of the class.

“She’s real.” Todorkoi’s said with his normal monotone voice. 

“No dip sherlock.” Bakugou scuffs and walks over to the heterochromic male.

He was the person responsible for the rumor of Deku being All Might's secret love child. Was it really only a rumor? No one knows.

“I have eyes. I see human. Therefore she’s real.” Bakugou explained his Bakugou knowledge. The class nods in agreement. 

“Wait. Grace. I’m not using my quirk. He shouldn’t be able to touch you.” Sophia had a realization.

At this thought Iida thought it would be best to involve some of the higher-ups. The rest of the class agreed, half out of concern and half out of curiosity.