Chapter Sixteen

Mandy and Denki 10 years later

Now that both Denki and Mandy were dead, they could live with each other for eternity. The one thing they were missing was a kid. That couldn’t exactly happen either, considering they were spirits. 

That is until one day Sophia came home from a job. Behind her stood the spirit of a little girl with shoulder length ruby red hair, and pink eyes.

She was wearing a white shirt and tights, with a light pink dress on top. Obliviously the choice of a child. 

Sophia told them that she found her outside of an abandoned building crying. Apparently she died a few years ago.

When they asked her about it she told them that she was petting a guinea pig and all of a sudden she couldn’t breathe. She was deathly allergic to guinea pigs but didn’t know it at the time. 

The little girl grew more comfortable around them and continued to them about herself.

At one point she even started to consider them her family.

Her name was Kanashimi, but she preferred to be called either Kana or Shimi (She-me).

She didn’t have a quirk and couldn’t remember anything about her past life.

From that point on Kanashimi was considered to be Mandy and Denki’s kid.

No one objected, it was a perfect family. Denki taught her how to sing and Mandy taught her to read and fly. (Idk lol you can't do much as a ghost)