Chapter Eighteen

Deku and Sophia 10 years later

Deku and Sophia never had the guts to ask each other out. So instead, they stayed friends.

Deku achieved his dream of becoming the number one hero and started a family of his own.

The day before they graduated, Uraraka confessed her feelings to Deku. Deku was flustered and returned her feelings.

Three years after that, Uraraka and Deku got married. A few more years after that they had twins. One girl and one boy. 

The girl's name is Zumi. She has green curly hair like her dad, and big brown eyes. She recently found out that she has the power to control any object's weight. Basically she can either make them really heavy or really light. 

The boy’s name is Teigi. He has dark brown curly hair and big bright green eyes. He still hadn’t developed a quirk yet, but he was only three so she had time.

Deku knew his struggle and reminded him constantly that having a quirk doesn’t define him. That it didn’t matter what his quirk was, him and his would still love him all the same.

Sophia wouldn’t deny seeing Deku grow old with someone else hurt.

In the end she decided it was for the best. She didn’t know the first thing about having a proper and healthy relationship. That being said, the day he moved away was especially hard on her. Lucky for her she was never bored. She couldn’t be. Not with Denki and Mandy around.