Oh no oh no no no...

Flung into this world, Cece didn't expect being in the creepy old ass manor. This old ass manor belongs to one person that she doesn't want to come in contact with. Jojo's most famous character, Dio Brando. Scared out of her witness, Cece tries to flee for her life but fell on her feet like a clumsy bitch. Dio's fleshy tentacle wrap around her ankles, dragging her to him. Her nails drags across the floor, attempting to stop herself but pain blooms at her throat. 

 Well shit, there is now an arrow in her throat. 

+++

Now return to the situation at hand....

Being hung upside down by a gross tentacle around her left ankle with an arrow through her throat. Choking on her own blood, her brown eyes connect with red eyes of her assaulter. A chuckle left Dio's lips when seeing the seventeen year old girl emits gurgles. "Looks like you are still kicking." 

If she hadn't lose most of her blood, she would flip off the vampire right now. Sadly, it wasn't a choice for Cece. She was dropped on the ground, kissing the wooden floor. "Hehehe, it is a success, Lord Dio." The cackling old hag, Enya spoke up. Dio looks at the mess of the black haired girl. "Tell me when she is awaken from her little nap." Dio said, returning back to his room. "Yes, Lord Dio!" Enya replies then grabs the teenager by her short wavy hair. She drags the teenager away - not caring if the teenager hits the corner of the wall or slam against the flight of stairs. 

They are on her kill list. 

+++

She wonders if Dio was dropped on his head when he was a baby. To answer that question, a possible yes. Cece wonders if she roll a perfect 20 with charisma since she is able to convince the 100 year old vampire to use the stand arrow on her. 

By convincing, she means stroking Dio's ego by 1000% then yes. Cece mentally shivers, she hopes she won't do that again any time soon. Barely clinging to life, Cece lived through her ordeal. That means she has a stand. The downside is, she can't call her stand. No matter how hard she tried, she had no luck. She doesn't know what's wrong with her but she had no time to think about it as she was dragged by the back of her shirt by one of Dio's men. 

Being dragged into this world, Cece forced to wear violet colored Japanese sailor uniform. She hates her life right now. She blame this mess on God. What she do to deserved this?!

+++

"Hey! What's the big idea?!" Cece shouts at the man. She is quite familiar with the universe she is standing in since Dio is a famous character. Even if a person who doesn't watch or read Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, they know the glorious memes. Even if she loves this series, she doesn't want to be here in person. She likes to live, thank you very much! 

She was thrown against a box of wooden crates to glare the man before her. His sailor uniform is a dead give away on which part in the story is on. "Quiet down, girl." He hisses at her. Cece crosses her arms over her chest. "Why you bring me here? You know I will just be deadweight to you." She states. It is the truth since Cece doesn't know how to summon her stand. At least she is lie to Dio's men that her stand is unstable to control when summoned. She thought she would keep them off her back but she is wrong. 

"Lord Dio gives me permission to take you with me to deal with the Joestars and his men." He answers with a smirk. Cece blinks then lets out a strained chuckle. "You serious?" She questions him, "Us killing off 5 people at once?!" She stands up to grab his shirt, shaking him slightly. 

"What is your major malfunction?! " 

The man ignores her question as he picks her up like a sack of potatoes. She digs her nails into his back to claw her way to freedom like a cat. "At least call for back-up!" She declares. He ignores her question as he opens one of the wooden crates. Without a word, he drops the teenager in the box. He sealed the box, trapping the teen inside. 

"Come on, let me out!" She shouts out but her answers is met with silence. With a grumble, she adjusts her seat to make herself comfortable. Inside the box, she picks up a novel to read the title - Mrs. Smith's Champion. On the cover is a man and a woman wearing Victorian clothing.

"A romance novel..." She reads out loud. What a cheesy name and funny cover. Cece shrugs her shoulders, "Ehhh, what the heck. I got nothing better to do." Opening to the first page, she starts reading the cheesy novel while she was carried into the ship where fate awaits her. 

.

..

...

"Dang...Mrs. Smith is getting it on!" 

+++