Tarot Cards

"Hey, Kakyoin. Don't you think Jotaro and Anne are taking forever?" Cece had to mention even if she knows what is happening to them. She looks down at the student still wearing his school uniform even though he was sunbathing. Cece got to admire his tenacity under the sun's rays. She didn't see any sign of both of them around the pool area. Kakyoin realizes that she is right. "Hm, it seems they left us." He comments. Kakyoin left his seat to stand up. "It is possible that they went back inside the hotel." He adds. Cece shrugs her shoulders, "Might as well check if they are with Joseph and Avdol." 

She looks down at her summer clothing. Cece should change back to her school uniform while she is at the hotel. Kakyoin and Cece left the pool to enter the hotel. "Oh right, I forgot to ask you. Did you know your stand's name?" Kakyoin starts the conversation. Cece crosses her arms over her chest, wondering to herself. "I don't know yet but I will think of one." She replies. Kakyoin suggest speaking to Avdol about it since he bears knowledge of stands. She agrees to the idea. They enter the men's hotel room to see Avdol and Joseph near the phone. They mention Kakyoin's name. 

"Did someone say my name?" Kakyoin spoke up to reveal themselves to them. They look at them with surprise. "What?" Cece broke the silence. Avdol asks them where they were. Kakyoin told them that they were at the pool as Jotaro and Anne left them behind a while ago. He even mentions sunbathing. Glancing at Cece's clothing, Joseph asks if he sunbathed with his school uniform on. "Yes, so?" Kakyoin answers without skipping a beat. 

Joseph told Anne from the other line that Kakyoin is here with them. The Kakyoin that was with them is a fake one. The sound of Anne's shouting made them pause. "That means Jotaro is facing Yellow Temperance right now." Cece thought to herself. Looking around the room, there is no signs of Polnareff. "Hey...where is Polnareff?" Cece had to ask. Joseph sighs, "After you healed him, he got arrested by the police because there was a dead body in his room." 

She feel bad for the poor person who got killed by Ebony Devil. "Ah, today is not our day isn't it..." She tries to break the silence. Joseph had to agree with her. "Me and Avdol will go and help Jotaro. The both of you stay here at the hotel, we'll be back." Joseph told them. Cece and Kakyoin agrees. 

What a long day for all of them...

+++

Cece is glad that she got a decent amount of sleep as they pack up and take the train to travel to India. Wearing her school uniform, Cece eats breakfast served to them. She sat at a table with Jotaro and Kakyoin since they are close in age. Not wanting to take any chances with Jotaro, Cece sat beside Kakyoin. Next to their table is the others. She stops chewing on her piece of cooked chicken when Polnareff mentions Centerfold's name. Polnareff realizes there is no sign of Anne in this train. Joseph sent the girl away to Singapore Station. 

She holds back a chuckle when Avdol is glad that she will be reunited with her father. "It's a bit lonely without her around, isn't it, Jojo?" Polnareff teases Jotaro. Kakyoin chuckles to himself that the enemy took his appearance to attack Jotaro. Cece swallows her food as she heard Kakyoin asking if he could have Jotaro's cherry from his plate. Cece stood still, not wanting to see one of Jojo's memes in real life. 

"Rero, Rero, Rero." 

Glancing at Jotaro's scrunch up face, Cece almost choke on her spit at the sight. Jotaro could only breath out a sigh, "Yare Yare Daze..." Cece turns to Avdol. "Mr. Avdol, can you help me with something?" Eyes turns to Cece and Avdol. "Of course, what you need help with?" He gave her a welcoming smile. "Kakyoin mentions that you can help me with finding out my stand's name." 

"I see, before we do that. Do you mind if I give you a reading from my tarot cards first?" Avdol asks. Cece nods her head as Avdol pulls a deck of tarot cards to split and mix them. He told her to take a seat in front of Polnareff. Seeing nothing better to do, the others watch from the side lines. Forming the cards as a fan, Avdol spoke up. No cards are revealed as they are facing down. "I'll let you pick three cards to tell me about your past, present, and future. Take your time." Holding it out to Cece, she looks at the cards. The men watch in silence as she picks one from the second card from the far left to place it face down on Avdol's table. 

Tap

Tap

Picking two more cards from the table, Cece place them on the table in front of Avdol. "Now then, flip the card to reveal your past." Avdol spoke up. The card reveals the upright moon to show her past. The present card reveals the Upright Empress. Finally the card of the future reveals the upright Judgement. 

"Interesting." Avdol comments. Cece looks at the cards then spoke up, "What do they mean?" He taps on the moon card. "Since it is your past card, it can mean that you had fears possibly due to past experiences. Because of that, it affects what you are now and in the future." The others glance at Cece who bears a calm expression and yet bears emotions behind her eyes. "Okay, the next one." She could only say. Avdol decides to move on to the Empress. " You bear a nurturing side, use that to provide support to others who need it. The empress encourages you to communicate, explore your emotions, and develop from them." Avdol taps on the card of Judgement. "Lastly, the future is Judgement. A spiritual awakening as you would hear the call and act on it. It often indicates you will make a life-changing choice - a crossroad in simple terms. Trust yourself to make the right decision." 

Cece looks at the three cards in silence. "Interesting reading, thanks Avdol." She finally said. The Egyptian man gave her a smile then puts away his cards. Polnareff looks at her. "Seriously? No reaction at all?" He comments. Cece turns to him, "What I suppose to say or do then?" Polnareff groans in which Joseph intervenes. "It's just a reading, Polnareff. Cece, you said that you need help with assisting with your stand's name." She nods her head then decides to reveal the top half of her stand to them. Avdol studies her stand's features in detail. 

His eyes widen in realization, "Your stand...!" Joseph quickly asks what is wrong. Avdol collects himself then spoke up, "Cece, your stand, it bears symbolic features that is from the years of Ancient Egypt. These symbols represent the Goddess Aset  or what people called her these days Isis. How interesting that you stand form something like this. Isis is the goddess of motherhood and magic."  He explains further. Joseph took in his words then hums under his breath. "Interesting since her present card is the Empress." Polnareff voices up in agreement. Cece looks at her stand, "Isis...yeah that name fits my stand." She leans forward in her seat, her hands covering her face. 

"Cece?" 

"You can't imagine how relieved I feel to finally know my own stand now." The others smile when hearing Cece's voice soften. Isis vanishes to thin air. Lifting her head, Cece give them a small smile. "At least, I can be some type of help for you." She said. Polnareff chuckles, "Great! You can heal us when we are injured!" Cece straightens up to turn to him. "Hold up! We don't know how much my stand can do!" 

"It will be fine! Do you think you can fix broken bones and stuff like that?" 

"...Ugh, he isn't taking this seriously..." Joseph and Avdol gave her a look of sympathy. "Don't worry, we'll help you in any way we can." Avdol said. Kakyoin and Joseph nod their heads in agreement. Jotaro pulls down his hat to cover his eyes. 

"Yaze Yaze Daze..." 

+++