ROAD RAGE!!

Polnareff and Cece switch with each other as the driver. The adults were impressed that Cece is able to drive safely down the long dirt roads. The two of them switch again with Polnareff as the driver. "Soon we'll reach the Indo-Pakistani border..." Kakyoin broke the silence, "We'll be saying goodbye to India very soon." Cece, Joseph, and Jotaro sits in the back row. Polnareff swore that he will come back to give Avdol a proper grave.  Everything fell silent. 

"The road is getting narrow." Polnareff comments. Cece and the others saw a red car in front of them. The car kicks up dirt which made Cece and the others cough since Polnareff roll down the window down for some fresh air. "Damn it..." Cece grumbles under her breath. This is the wheel of fortune they are facing now. She listens to Polnareff complain about the red car. Then, the Frenchman cut in front of the car to step on the gas. "Polnareff, you're being reckless." Kakyoin spoke up. 

Polnareff simply laughs. Joseph and others in the back seat saw that Polnareff kick up dirt and pebbles at the car. The only thing Joseph wants to drive safely without any trouble. Suddenly, Polnareff comes to a stop. "What's the matter, Polnareff?" All eyes lands on the girl on the side of the road, Anne. She waves to them with a smile, "Mind giving me a lift?" Jotaro let out a sigh.

"Yare Yare Daze..." The men become dead silent. "You have to admit, she is pretty good at tracking to find us here." Cece let out a giggle. Her giggles turn silent when they gave her a stern look. Giving Anne a lift, the girl sits on Joseph's lap as there is not much room in this jeep. They had to listen to Anne talk about girl things. Cece flinches when hearing the car's honk. 

"It's the car we passed earlier. They appear to be in a hurry." Jotaro spoke up. Polnareff motions the car to drive past them by using a hand signal.  The car moves forward to cut them. Polnareff quickly slow down when the car slowing down. She clicks her tongue when seeing the car kicking up dirt. 

"They are mad because you cut them off earlier." Cece heard Kakyoin comment. Jotaro leans in to ask if Polnareff saw the driver's face. The Frenchman doesn't see anything due to the dirty windows. "It can't be." Jotaro wonders out loud. A hand comes out of the red car, motioning them to pass him. Polnareff cuts in front of them. They yell out in shock to see a semi-trucking coming towards them in full speed. 

"AH!" Polnareff shouts out to see a semi-truck charging towards them. Anne and Cece wrap their arms around each other out of fear. Before they crash, Star Platinum saved them by punching the semi-truck. He send the jeep to do a flip. The jeep lands next to the semi-truck. "Where is it?! Where is the car?" Joseph looks around to see no one. It looks like the car drove off. Cece let out a sharp breath, "At least, we are alive." Anne agrees in silence. 

"Do you think the car's drive might be one of the stand users? Or do you think it's just random asshole?" 

Polnareff voices out in agreement that the driver is after them. "But there hasn't been anything like a stand attack yet." Kakyoin spoke up. Cece sighs then shakes her head, "Kakyoin, you know there are some bizarre stands out there." All of them fell silent. They agree that they didn't see the semi-truck crash next to them. Cece could see Anne's swoon expression towards Jotaro. She silently wonders if Anne is sane or not. 

They took a stop at a roadside teashop to pass a bit of time. Joseph approaches the owner of the teashop. Cece couldn't help but be curious about the sugarcane juice he is serving right now. "Wanna try some?" He asks them. Cece got her own sugarcane juice and take a sip from it. "Wow, it's good!" She spoke up. The owner smiles and thanks her. He serves a cup to Joseph too. Just as he is about to drink from his, he saw the reflection of the car from the glass cup. All heads turn to the parked red car under the tree's shade.