Missing Piece

"Kakyoin." The teenager lifts his head to look at Joseph and the others who looked worst for wear. All of them lived, defeating the vampire Dio. After defeating Dio, they are sent away to the hospital for their injuries from the long battle. Recovering their injuries, they can leave. He looks around to realize that he is on the ride back home by plane with Joseph and Jotaro. 

Kakyoin shouldn't be alive and yet he is breathing the same air as his friends. "How are you feeling?" Joseph asks. Kakyoin gave them a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, thank you for asking..." Despite his smile, they could see the pain behind his smile. In his left hand, there rests a familiar hair barrette. 

Her hair barrette...

The only one not with them is Cece. Ever since the fight against Dio, there is no sign of the young woman as if she disappeared like a ghost. The last thing of her existence is her barrette and the photo Jotaro has in his possessions. Joseph gave him sympathetic eyes. "We'll find her, don't worry." He promises the young man. Kakyoin quietly give his thanks to the man, his right hand subconsciously touch his stomach where the hole was. What happened to him? Why Cece disappeared into thin air? 

Does she do something? 

So many questions and yet no answers. 

Even mentioning her name, Kakyoin looks down at the worn down barrette. "Where are you, Cece?" All of them thought in silence. 

.

April

May

June

July

August 

Days turn to weeks then months. Two years have passed by. Sadly, there is no sign of Celia Caesar despite using the Speedwagon Foundation's wide connections. They even used Iggy's sense of smell to track her but the trail has gone cold. Kakyoin still held on some hope that she will come back to them. Jotaro and Kakyoin slowly return to their normal lives as students. The Crusaders still bear the mental scars of their battle against Dio.