WHY ME?!

Cece mentally blessed Joseph for giving her a granola bar. The group stands at the lobby. Standing by Polnareff, Cece quietly munches the bar. She shakes her head when Polnareff coughs out loud. His cheeks burning pink. "Why does it even matter what I've been licking? You ask such stupid things." The French man spoke up. Then he pretends to cough, "....Cough Cough...the toilet, cough!" 

"Eh? You were licking what, again?" 

Why Polnareff have to mention the toilet? He could just say anything else. Cece is correct she is surrounded by idiots. Joseph is enjoying it as Kakyoin mentions that Polnareff just said toilet. With no effort, Joseph pretends to whisper to Kakyoin that he already knows. "Hey! Did Jotaro or Cece already tell you?" Cece quickly defends herself. "Hey, I didn't say anything." Her words fall on deaf ears as Polnareff quickly left with red cheeks. "Forget it!" He shouts out. Joseph stops him that he will stop. But that was a lie as Joseph pretends to cough with the word toilet between two coughs. The man fell on his knees, howling with laughter. 

"Damn it! Let's hurry back on our journey!" 

Jotaro silence them by telling them to look outside. Before them, they only see numerous grave stones standing rather than a town. "...Well, we can say we survived a zombie attack." Cece broke the silence. "I suppose that is true..." Kakyoin spoke up. They turn to Enya tied up by rope they found. "We need to know how many more stand users there are, how their stands work, and where in Egypt Dio is hiding." Jotaro states the facts. Joseph agrees but Kakyion reminds them that she isn't willing to tell them anything. The older Joestar suggest that his stand can do the job but he needs a television. 

The sound of the engine caught their attention. They turn to see Hol Horse stealing their jeep. "That Shit Horse!" Cece curses. Hol Horse gave them advice to leave Enya behind since it is not worth the trouble. He drives away with their jeep. "Damn it..." Cece sighs out loud. Too bad she doesn't have time to throw something at the cowboy like last time. 

+++

Finding a carriage with two horses, they ride to another city. Sadly, she have to sit between Kakyoin and Polnareff since she refuse to shake the same spot with Enya. They come to a stop in front of a kebab stand. Joseph gets off the carriage to approach the seller of the kebab shop. Cece just watch a haggle show down between two men. It ended with Joseph paying 425 yen. Returning to the cart, he stop in place to see Enya looking at the both of them with horror on her pale face. 

"Hey! That old lady is awake!" 

All of them turn to see Enya with sweat rolling down her face. "I-I haven't say anything!" She declares, "Why are you here before me?" Then all of them turn to the seller of the kebab. Removing his robe, he reveals his face to them. "Oh shit. It's him!" Cece silently cries out. With a yell, familiar tentacles burst from Enya's face. They get off the broken carriage to see Dio's implant from Enya's body. 

"Lord Dio truly trusts no one." Steely Dan spoke up, "I will make sure you never speak again. As for you five there, I will be taking your lives."  Cece and the others flinch, looking away from the horrible sight. Steely Dan reveals that his stand is the Lovers. Enya denies the fact that Dio treats her like this. "The thing coming out of the old lady's body is not a stand!" Kakyoin spoke up. Cece felt chills down her spine, "...Its...its the Flesh Bud." 

Enya confirms that it is the flesh bud. Steely Dan compliments them for figuring it out so quickly. He admits that he planted the bud inside Enya. Joseph kneels next to Enya, "Tell us what the true identity of Dio's stand is!" He wants the truth before Enya takes her last breath. Cece shakes her head when Enya remains loyal until her last breath. Joseph cries out, not able to get what they wanted. Cece places her hand on Joseph's shoulder, giving silent support. They glare at Steely Dan chuckling at the sight. Even in real life, this enemy is a disgusting person.