Lie, Lie, Add one more

Cece is glad that a freighter boat rescues them from drifting anymore in the sea. She looks at the palm of her hand to see the faint bruising. "Huh...I thought it would be worse." She mutters. The pain on her back is barely there unless she stretches her back muscles. "I guess that is the power of anime and god by my side..." She thought to herself. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she doesn't want to think about that woman right now. 

It didn't take long for them to arrive in Singapore. She stood beside Joseph as she take the first step on land. "Oh land, how I miss you!" Cece exclaims, throwing her hands up to the sky. She doesn't care if she embarrass herself right now since she is a good mood. She felt eyes on her back as the men are keeping a close eye on her. Taking in the sights of Singapore's buildings and street life, Cece couldn't help but try to remember the details. After all, she didn't step foot out of her country for a long time. The last time she travel out of her country is when she was a infant. 

"Cece." She heard her name being called. Cece turns her body to face the group. With her arms fold behind her head, she could see them having a serious look on her face. "Yeah?" She replies. Joseph decides to start the conversation. "You told Kakyoin about your promise to answer any of our questions?" He asks. Cece nods her head, letting her arms rest at her sides. "Yeah, but you can take my answers with a grain of salt if you don't trust me still." She replies. 

"So, you won't lie to us then?"

"I got no reason to lie since you guys basically saved me. Besides, I want to kick Dio's ass too." 

Seeing truth in her eyes, Joseph's lips curl up to a smile. "All right then, we will ask you at the hotel." He declares. Cece nods her head, accepting his plan. He motions her to them. The group are stopped by an officer. The officer points at Polnareff. "You threw this trash, didn't you?! That's 500 hundred Singapore dollars!" He spoke up. 

"Huh? 500 hundred?" 

The officer told Polnareff of the littering law. The others were caught off-guard by this. "That's about 40,000 yen..." Joseph spoke up. Cece quickly calculate in her head then winces, "Wouldn't that be $400 dollars in American...?" Thinking about that fine made her mentally cry at the loss of money. Then, the officer points at the bag next to Polnareff. Avdol holds back a laugh while Cece giggles under her breath. "That officer needs an eye check." She comments. Polnareff tells officer that it is his luggage. The men and Cece chuckles at the sight. A new laugh in the group turns to Anne. The girl turns her back to them. 

"What's with the kid? She is still following us." Polnareff comments. Joseph ask where is her father. Anne replies that she will meet up with him in five days. Cece heard the others asking what they should do with Anne. They decide to pay for Anne's hotel room. "Polnareff, bring her and don't hurt her pride." Joseph said. Cece follows Polnareff as he approaches the girl. "You're poor-." He said. 

"Nope, nope, nope." 

"Oi-"

"Nope, nope. Let me do this." 

Unable to get a word in, Polnareff gave up as he is sent back to the others. Cece turns to Anne, muttering to herself. "He got one job." She mutters. Cece's expression relaxes as she turns her attention to Anne. "Sorry about him. Anyways, seeing that you are going to wait for your dad for a few days. Why don't you come with us for now? We can get you a hotel room to stay." Cece spoke up. Anne's expression soften then nods her head.

The others appreciate Cece's intervention since Polnareff almost screw up with his blunt words. Cece walks beside Anne to keep her company. Entering the hotel, Joseph approach the front desk to check in. The woman at the front desk apologizes to them that the hotel is almost full. Joseph decides to assign rooms to them, sharing a couple of them. Joseph and Advol will be sharing. Kakyoin and Jotaro are also sharing. "Then the last room would be..." Cece looks at Anne and Polnareff. It looks like the three of them would be sharing. The girl voices out her dislike for sharing a room with Polnareff. Then eyes turn to Cece who shrugs her shoulders.