Prepare for the wedding

Techno POV

I woke up to see Dream sitting at the end of our bed holding something. I crawl over to him and hug him. "Good morning love" he says.

"Good morning" I kiss him on the cheek. "What are you holding?" He moves the box a little and then hands it to me.

"It's a present, it was for our anniversary but I left it with Punz on accident." He kisses me on the lips and walks towards the bathroom.

I look down at the Medium sized box. I slowly lift the lid seeing a glimmer of red and gold. I pop the lid off and see a neatly folded cape.

I pull the cape out and look at it in awe. It was a red cape with pure white wolf fur, it had two blood red gem clipping the cape together with gold chains.

It ha black dragon scales as shoulder armor. The black scales were lined with a gold outline. It had one really big red gem in the middle of the gold chains.

There were gold swirls going down the sides of the cape. They came together at the bottom and circled a red gem at the bottom.

I look down and see two more items. I picked up a small box but not as small as the other one in the box.

I open it to see a gold crown covered in gorgeously colored gems all scattered around the crowns frame. The crown itself looked like it was made from thorns painted gold.

Every spike was a different length and spiking out in different directions. Making it look cool as hell. I place it down with the cape and go to grab the smallest box.

I pop the lid of the box to see a little necklace. I lift it to see the time and date we first got together. I flip it and see my kill count on the other side.

'That was the amount of people I killed alone before him. wow it really has grown in numbers'
Dream comes back into the room in a green flannel shirt and black jeans.

"Don't forget are weddings tomorr-" I kiss him and he melts into the kiss. "I know it is and thank you love." He smiles and kisses me.

"Eww kisses" we turn to see Punz standing there. We laugh and walk over to him. Dream picks him up and kisses his cheek over and over again ,making him giggle.

"Stop it's, hahah gross haha" he giggled out. I kiss his other cheek and the kiss dreams. Dream stops kissing Punz and places him down.

"Go play with the others okay. Go see your boyfriend" dream says winking. Punz blushes and giggles and then runs out to the other kids.

"Hey wanna take a shower?" Dream ask. "But you're already dressed." "It's okay I need a shower anyways." He grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom and locks the door.

An hour later.

I walk out of the shower and grab my white button up and my Burgundy jeans. As Dream grabs slack jeans and my pink sweatshirt.

I kiss his check and hand him his mask as He hands me mine. We walked out to see Wilbur and Schlatt with all the kids.

Wilburs playing his guitar while Schlatt is singing.
I never knew he could sing. I see Eret and James sitting at the table listening to Wilbur, Schlatt and the kids sing and play.

I see Punz talking to Finn while Fundy and Quackity are singing with Wilbur and Schlatt. I smile knowing this is going to end well.

Wilbur ends his song and everyone claps. He then noticed me and Dream. "Oh hi guys" he says waving at us.

We wave back and then walk over to them. "You guys are getting married tomorrow, how do you feel?" He asks "I'm excited. I think I've chosen the right man for me. I don't think I'd ever want someone else." Dream says.