The well

Badboyhalos POV

I ran to the well on the top of the Fantasy hills. An old Rickety will tree said above it with the lights dangling from his gorgeous blue leaves and branches my heart race he said he would meet me here for he was not allowed back in the kingdom and neither we but I liked it that way.

I throw one coin in the well before he showed up every time he always shows up right afterwards.

I go over to the well and throw not one but two coins in to the well wishing and wish that we were able to enter the kingdom that being hunted down.

And for a new best friend.

I sit and wait and then I see him walking up the hill in his blue uniform and sexy boots......wait ..............WHAT

"Good morning love how are today"

"I'm good love how are you"

He pulls me in for a kiss and I melt in to his touch he pulls away and looks deep in to my eyes with his I can't help but look back at him.

"I'm better now that you here." I blush at his sudden words and he hugs me tightly I hug back never wanting to let go.

"Let's go to my kingdom again shall we"

"No I mean I want you to see my home to but you need to change first is that okay...

Skeppy"

"Yes let me meet you here okay I'll be back my love"  he kiss my firehead and runs to his Horse he then rides away and I watch as he rids to his kingdom.

I'm so happy technoblade let him live he's the love of my life

Wait techno's at my house oh no

"Wait can we go to your house plz"

"Why now hm you cheating on me"

" no never it's just dream has his boyfriend him and.....   I want to be alone with you love"

"Oh I see *wink wink*"

I blush when he winks at me he pulls me into a nice loving kiss and I kiss back.

We then ride to his horse to some were.....

wait this is the wrong why he going to my house.

"Skeppy wait you can't go to my house please he could hurt you"

I cover my mouth and he stops the house and turns and looks at me with anger.

" did you say he could hurt me so you are cheating how could y...."

I'm crying and he sees that he stops and holds my face in his hands he looks at me and starts crying but I stop him

" techno is dreams boyfriend I know he well hurt you and I well never cheat on you and you know that so please don't do this"

He hugs me and then keeps riding to my house I pull on his shirt and just cry in to his shoulder.

The thought of him getting hurt flys around my head and I start to cry harder.

We get to my house and he jumps of his horse and picks me up bridesmaids style and opens the do to see not dream but dream and techno sitting on the couch.

I look at them and tense i the fell skeppy bring me done the hall and in to my room were he sits there with me and just sobs in to my chest.

Him and techno were great friends but when skeppy fought him techno neve wanted to see him again.

So ever day he would go to the well and just wish for a friend and there I was the one day he thought of giving up I was at the well wishing for the same thing.

The well was the one place that gave me happiness and gave me my love.