I love you

Dream POV

I sat up from our bed slowly trying not to wake my sleeping boyfriend. I stand up only to feel an arm wrap around my waist.

I'm immediately pulled back into the bed.
"Five more minutes please~" Techno whines. "Haha I need to go get something I'll be back I promise." I kiss his forehead. I walk over and start to get dressed.

"Nice ass honey~" Techno purrs. My face heats up and I throw my shirt at his head. I pull up my pants and grab my shirt.

I walk to the door grabbing my mask walking out. I walked to the throne and grabbed a present I had got Techno for our anniversary.

It was a little locket with his kill count of the amount of people he had already killed when we started dating.

He said it would be like telling him when the kill count skyrocketed in deaths. Probably because I started killing people with him.

That was my favorite thing to do with him. Just run, throw other kingdoms, kill other kings, thieves and bounty hunters.

I just wish we could do it more often but we still gotta run a kingdom. I was knocked out of my thoughts when someone spoke to me.

"Hey Dream how's your boyfriend~ and happy anniversary." I turn to see Sapnap. He's standing next to Karl, his new boyfriend.

Sapnap and George broke up. He found George riding some guy named ninja. Sapnap was just pissed and left him.

He then moved in with us in the castle and met our butler/interior designer Karl Jacobs. They hit it off immediately.

"Oh hey Sapnap how's my butler working for you~" I smirk at him watching as Karl's face glows red.

"Okay first things first only I call him that, second he's mine and I do what I want with him, and third off we're doing great bitch boy."

"Haha, okay I know he's yours idiot. Also I don't need you calling me the name you use during sex buddy." I laugh as his face heats up. "I also already have a boyfriend so I'm not touching yours he's not my type."

"Come on, Sappy let's go get food, I'm hungry" Karl whines. "Okay let's go, bye Dream!" "Bye Dream." they say "Bye guys!" I say back.

I make my way up the stairs and open the door to see Techno sitting on the balcony. I sit down next him laying my head on his shoulder.

"What do we have to do today babe?" I ask "I've rented the entire day out. It's a day all to us baby." He answered.

I looked at him and thought about what we could do. "Hey you wanna go on a date, maybe kill some people for our anniversaries and then run around in the woods for a little bit?" he asked.

"I mean why not but don't we have to tell them we're leaving" I say but I'm quickly shushed. "Let's not. I Just want you and me today okay?"

He then stands up and grabs our swords. He hands me mine and kisses my forehead. He jumps off the balcony and whistles for his wolf as I jump after him.

But something else then a wolf catches us, it's a massive dragon. It's black with purple eyes and a little purple shading on the scales.

"When the fuck did you get a dragon?" I ask holding on to his waist.

"Do you remember when I was working on that really large farm,"  "Yeah"  "Well I found this egg right"  "Okay..."  "and then it hatched so I kept it in my vault. For two years and trained it, so here we are now." I just look at him like wtf.

"Why didn't you tell me?" "It was an anniversary present for you and me babe" I look at him and smile. I hug him and kiss the back of his neck.

"What are you going to name it?" he asks. I look at him and think for a second. "Hmm what about Èmèng lǐngyù (nightmare realm) it suits him well."