Sapnap

Techno's POV

I woke up to dream fully dressed and by the window I looked him in the eyes and said I want to meet your friend he nodded and said wear peasant clothing so The guards don't know who I am he also told me to leave my crown which I was hesitant about but it was for the best he's in braided my hair which was kind of cute and then we left on my white horse and his wolf he was way faster then me but he stayed with me I liked that he actually likes me.

As we were riding through the woods we came upon an overgrown garden in a broken mansion told me to stay here and that's when I got nervous what if he was planning to kill me and told me to come in there I was standing in what looked like a gorgeous palace but a small mansion dream walked over to a cat and hugged it I liked it here and he looked so happy here I wish she was that happy at the palace.

From the stairs came to other men and one slowly following behind the first man dream called out to as George the second one was sapnap and the third bad boy halo I looked at them as they hugged dream he hugged back and I got jealous but out of nowhere sapnap noticed me and pointed a sword at me I raised my hands up and surrender.

" who the hell are you" he spat " I should be asking the same thing" I spat back and with the first word I said he looked at me with fear he had to figure out who I was and dream noticed.

With a swift Swing dreams swatted the sword out of  sapnaps hands sap walked backwards in fear and looked at dream.

" Why is he still alive you were supposed to kill him what are you doing" he yelled at him he got aggressive real quick I want to grab dream I grabbed his arm and almost broke it he looked at me with fear in his eyes and I said the most terrifying thing he had ever heard.

" IF YOU TOUCH HIM YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY HE IS MINE" and with the last part he looked more scared than the actual threat he backed away and looked at dream and then looked at me
I pulled dream in to a hug as I watched bbh and George's faces go scared dream blushed and dug his face into my chest and muffled.

" he is a friend not a enemy and my boyfriend so please no fighting" and Who is that George fainted I mean they could already tell who I was my size was huge and the pink hair was a dead giveaway but the most thing is I was still wearing my heels I just cannot wear then they looked so good on me.

" I'll go make are guests some food" bbh said sapnap looked at him "WHAT Who side are you on" Sap said I looked at him and then started laughing "I guess he's on ours you should be too if I were you" I then offered to help him while dream talk to sap.

" I know it's weird because we were supposed to kill him and he's the king but for the last couple days he's treated me more like a king and he treats himself like I think he might actually give us a chance and we might not be wanted anymore we don't have to keep running. we have to keep him I have to keep him so you can be mad at him all you want and you can be mad at me but this is good for all of us and I hope you can see that" and with that I walked away I wash the steps to do in aww

" I can't believe he left us for him"